Q&A!

Johny0123 asked: Hi ! Will all of you CP go obsessive over Y/n? Will Slenderman and his brothers appear??

Answer: I think that me the author have to answer that question :).
As you can see, some of the Creepypastas are still no obsessed with Y/n, as, EJ, LJ, Ben, Jeff or even the girls, for example.
Yet. Unlikely Toby and some others that I rather not mention just to leave you curious easily grew obsessed with Y/n, but everyone has a different personality so it might take them some while for them to become that obsessed.
About the second question; Yes, Slenderman will of course appear since it seems that almost everybody has been waiting for him. Abiut his brothers... I am thinking about it. There is at least a 65% that they will, but I am still not sure.

NyankoYuki8 asked: Hello!! What's your favourite animal? Who's gonna get Y/n first??

Answer: The first question is for everyone, so I will let the Creepypastas that want to answer.
Jeff: Well, I am not really found of animals, but I could say that Smile is my favourite animal. *smiles*
Ben: Uh, Jeff, you know that Smile is a name for the dog and not an animal, right?
Jeff: Yeah, that's why Smile is my favourite animal.

Clockwork: Hm. I kind of like giraffes.... Don't ask...
Toby: *gives her a giraffe plushie*
C

lockwork: *laughs a bit and hugs it*

Author: Helen? At your chapter, the butterfly was the animal that seemed you liked. Is it true that you like butterflies?
Helen: I mean, I am fascinated by their wonderful wings and colors, they really are quite beautiful... But I am not sure if I could consider them my favourite animal. After all..... I said that I prefer it in the color r--
Author: Interesting. Well, the others don't seem really sure, but I would also like to answer that question. I love animals like wolves, cats, even spiders and many, many more since I love nature so much... But dogs would be considered as my favorite!

LaylaAmnesia asked: How do you all feel about Y/n? And is anyone gonna tell Y/n about killin and stuff or nah?

Answer: Toby: Y/n is as s-s-sweet and precious as a waffle💕
Author at the backround: LJ stop running around the place please we are having an interview----
Helen: Well.... She really is amazing and strong.
Author: I am not quite sure if you answered that fully honestly, Helen...
Masky: A-Annoying! .....-though, s-she is the one who keeps me company when I want to sleep at night and....
Hoodie: She is kind.
Author: ...Just that? C'mon, we all know you have more to say, you shy bean.... Alright, then...
Ben: She is super cu--cool 😁👍🏻
Jeff: Precious and cute~
Masky: You are so useless at flirting, I understand why she is not interested in you.
Jeff: ಥ⌣ಥ
Eyeless Jack: I really appreciate her afford to keep us all happy, and I deeply apologize for trying to eat her kidneys at first...
Laughing Jack: She is an amazing woman 🖤⌣ 🖤
Nurse Ann: She is a kind woman.
Sally: Miss Y/n is such a nice lady!! I can't wait for dad Slendy to meet her and marry---
*All Creepypasta*: Sally no---
Sally: *cries a bit*
Author: *hugs Sally* Everyone, you upsetted her! Oh gosh, what a mess.... Ann, can you take Sally out for a bit and give her some juice until the next question?
Ann: Yes, of course, come on, Sally *take Salt by the hand and takes hee out*
Author: Sigh... Alright, who will answer the next question?
Jeff: I will! Well, I would gladly tell her about what we truly are... And maybe even team her a few things if she is interested...
EJ: I am not quite sure if she would be happy to know that she has little killers inside her house---

Ashdyne asked: I have a question for Toby and Bloody Painter. Do You Guys Hate Each Other? If so,then list the things you don't like from one another.

Answer: Author: Interesting question!
Toby: Well.... W-We two are not best friends or gn-good pals, but you wouldn't say that w-we are against each o-other....... Right? *suspiciously looks at Helen*
Helen: Exactly... *glares back at him.
Toby: ......
Helen: ......
Author: ...Uh, I think it would be nice if we moved on to the next que--

peachysoek asked: Will Slenderman appear in a mini version? 👀

Answer: Author: That's something I thought about a lot of times, and yes, I ended up making him be mini.... For some time, that is.

Cheeseous asked: Ever heard of a pancake? What about candy flavored waffles?

Masky: Whoa, what a creative name---
Sally: I am back! Pancakes are delicious, Y/n makes tasty pancakes! Especially with strawberry and sugar, but Y/n doesn't let me pt too much sugar..
Laughing Jack: Candy flavored-
Toby: -w-waffles?
Laughing Jack: Y/N SHOULD DEFINITELY BUY US THOSE CANDY--
Toby: I-I am already excited b-by the world 'w-waffles!!'

So, those were the recent questions.. If you want to ask anything else, ask it in the previous Q&A chapter and it will be published with the rest when it shall be.

Those were interesting and fun questions, I hope they helped you learn a bit more and see you guys in the next chapter, bye!