CH-25

Pain,anger and hatred...etc, she hid all those emotions in her heart just because she don't want to see her little boy sad, she did her best to serve her so called husband in hopes of that one day maybe.... maybe one day she can change him the way he is now but she was so wrong.....a man..no a murderer like him can never change no matter what happens...so she stopped...she stopped caring about him and others except her little boy....as days passed by her heart became cold until one day she met him. He came like a warm yet gentle breeze in her and her little boy life. His smile was quite an alluring charm, which set up a bright curve on his face...it mesmerized her so much with the slowly passing time, That she kept on finding his smile's secret hiding place. There's something about that makes him unique....she felt safe around him as if like he will protect her and her little boy from anything.... slowly she came out of her shell and the coldness in her heart starts to melt away as days passed by but once again her eyes lost all colours when she got the news that Y/n was killed in action. She cried over him,she cried for days and every night she cried sleep thinking [why does this happen to me?] And Swore to herself that the one who is behind this will die a fate worse than death itself.
PRESENT TIME
Grayfia without a second thought gripped the hilt of FROSTMOURNE and pulled it out of the ground. A very cold yet murderous aura burst out of it making everyone eyes widen in fear and in shock...they never felt such an murderous aura before....as if the lady death itself is standing infront of them. A smirk appears on Y/n face when he saw it choose Grayfia... From this day forward she became the new wielder of the legendary sword FROSTMOURNE and the successor of lich king.
[Girl slay those who dare stand in your way...and bow to none...] She heard a very cold voice in her mind. At first she was startled but soon calmed down when the voice spoke to her again.
[ Girl....close your eyes...]she did what the unknown voice asked her to do.
GRAYFIA MINDSCAPE
Slowly she opened her beautiful eyes and looked at her surroundings in shock as she found herself in a frozen wasteland and infront of her stands a being who's looking at her with glowing blue eyes.

GRAYFIA MINDSCAPESlowly she opened her beautiful eyes and looked at her surroundings in shock as she found herself in a frozen wasteland and infront of her stands a being who's looking at her with glowing blue eyes

???: Welcome...my successor.
He said with a dominating voice.
???: You now stand upon the hallowed ground of the Scourge....my successor I have granted you immortality and my powers so that you may stand alongside with "GREAT ONE"[Y/N]... from this day onwards you will become the PRINCESS OF DARKNESS.
Grayfia: princess of darkness...
Grayfia muttered underneath her breath.
???:GO MY SUCCESSOR SHOW THEM THE TRUE MEANING OF HORROR....
He said before disappearing from her line of sight.
REAL WORLD
Grayfia slowly opened her beautiful eyes and saw Y/n infront of her who's blocking thousands of magical attacks which are directed at her and the people behind her [Serafall and others]..she gripped her sword tightly and looked at Sirzechs with rage in her eyes...
Grayfia: LEAVE HIM ALONE.
she roared with rage in her eyes.

ENJOY
SORRY FOR THE MICRO ASS CH, I'M REALLY SORRY GUYS.

And oh what should I do with Rias and Issei?