32

(Song:Go Go Naruto!)
Y/N's POV
  I smile and went to Jisoo. "Bye!" Jisoo, Lisa, and I said before walking away. All of them nodded while smiling at us. "Okay...What shop should we go for?" Lisa asked. "Macys!" Jisoo and I said at the same times.

"Okay...so what do we do now?" Lisa asked looking at Jisoo and I. I look at Jisoo waiting for her answer. "Why the two of you looking at me? Go look for your dresses, I'm not you Mom!" Jisoo snap at the both of us. I bit my lips containing my laughing.

"I will got this way, then.." I said leaving Jisoo and Lisa alone. 'What dress should i get?' I thought to myself walking while looking at the dresses that i was passing by. As i was walking, I suddenly bump into someone making me fall into the ground.

"Ah...I'm sorry!" I apologize to the person who i bump into. I look up to the person only to see a boy that's younger than me. "I-i'm sorry." He said looking at me worriedly. "It's okay." I reassured him. "Umm, let me help you." He said giving me his hand to hold.

I smile and took his hand. He push me up and apologize again. "It's okay." I said again. He just slowly nodded. I let go of his hand and look at him confused. "Are you lost?" I asked him. He look at me and blush. He slowly nodded.

"Why are you blushing?" I said laughing a little. "W-well, because I am already big and I should not be able to lost myself..?" He said but it sounded more like a question. "Heyy, It's okay. I even lost myself sometimes." I said smiling at him.

He just nodded and smile. "How old are you?" I asked him. "I'm 16 years old." He answered. "Aww, that means I'm your Noona. You have to call me Noona, okay?" I said while patting his head. "Noona? How old are you?" He asked confused.

"Me? I'm 19 years old." I answered him. His eyes widens and then he say "Y-you are 19 yrs old!? But you look like a little girl!" I just laugh at him. "Hehe thanks for the compliment." I said. "Oh ok. I'm taller than you though." He said making me a little angry.

"Yah! That doesn't matter, okay!" I exclaimed a little angry. "Haha ok, Noona." He said laughing. "Well, what's your name?" I asked him. "My name is Huening Kai. Just call me Kai." He said.

"Okay, Kai. My name is Y/N." I said. "Okay, Y/N." He said making me glare playfully at him. "Its Y/N Noona, okay?" I corrected him. He giggled and nodded. "Okay, Y/N Noona." He said making me nod at him.

"So, where do you want to go?" I asked him. "I want to go to the GameStop. I came to meet with my friends but I decided to go to the bathroom and I lost myself. And unknowingly I'm here now." He finished saying making me chuckle at him.

"Okay. Let's go then. I will take you there." I said turning around and walking away. "Hehe thanks Noona." He said walking by my side. "You're welcome. Aww it feels so nice to be call Noona." I said with a smile on my face.

"You're acting weird, Noona." Kai said making me scoff at him. "Whatever." I said. "You came here alone, Noona?" He asked. I shook my head. "No, I came with my friends." I said. "I think that you had to tell them about leaving. They will be worry about you." Kai said a little worry.

"It's okay. Don't worry." I said. He nodded and we kept walking to GameStop. After a few minutes we arrived. "Well, I guess i will leave now." I said smiling a little to Kai. "Thanks, Noona." He said hugging me which took me by surprise. I quickly recovered and hug him back.

"I told you its nothing." I said. "Yah! Huening Kai, what are you doing?" A boy asked follow by other 3 others. "Hey guys. Oh this is Y/N Noona." Kai said breaking the hug.

"Noona!?" The boys asked in shock. "But you look like our age." The boy who spoke earlier said. 'Do i really look that young? It must be because of my height.' I thought to myself. I sigh and say "I'm older than all of you." I said proudly. "Oh really? How old are you?" One of the boys asked.

"I'm 19 years old." I answered with a confident voice. "Woahh..—" he said. Before he could continue his sentence, I started thinking 'I won!' But that was destroyed after what he said. "I'm also 19 yrs old." He said making me look at him in shock.

"B-but you are so small." I said still surprised. He blush a little and say "You are also small!" I gasp and say "You better watch your mouth, little kid! I'm still older than you." I said almost screaming. "Oh really!? I was born in 1999." He said raising his voice already. "I was also born in 1999." I yell back.

"Well, My birthday is September 13." He said back with a smirk. I look at him and smirk. "My birthday is September 5." I said with a smirk. "Ughhh." The boy said. I just laugh at him.

"The both of you are kids." Kai said. "Yah! Respect me. I'm older than you!" The boy who I was fighting and I said at the same time. Kai just sigh. "I'm Yeonjun." The boy said. "I'm Y/N." I said with a grin on my face. "So bipolar..." The others boys whispered.

"Let's just ignore them." Yeonjun said. I nodded in agreement. "Well, it was nice to meet you, Y/N. Bye." Yeonjun said waving at me and entering GameStop. I waved back at him. "Byeee." The others guys said before following Yeonjun to the store.

"Well, thanks again. Bye, Noona." Kai said with a sincere smile. "It was nice to meet you too. Bye, Kai." I said ruffling his hair. "Yah, Noona! I'm not a dog." He said making me laugh at him. "Y/N!" Someone yell my name. 'The voice...Don't tell me. That is...' I thought to myself.

I turn around and I was right. It was.....