A 'Date' With Ticci Toby

Oh god, the picture is to good too be true XD

~~~~

Y/n heated waffles with eggs and whatever they all wanted to eat before bedtime, since they were all super hungry.
Everyone was eating happily, despite the fact that they were super tired... But the most tired ones were EJ, Ben and Jeff. Toby and LJ were the only energetic ones... Toby, however was easy to put in bed, since he could sleep within a second, but unfortunately that wasn't the same with LJ...
Masky finished his food and yawned. "Y/n... Can you.... take me to bed? I am too tired to get there myself...."
"Such a baby..." Toby mumbled under his breath out of jealousy with a twitch.
Y/n nodded, as she got up and helped him was up before getting in the bedroom.
Masky was always the first one to go to bed. He seemed to get incredibly tired in that form easily. Not like.... She ever knew him on his normal form.... If they were all big, Y/n wouldn't accept them to her house now...... Would she?

She sat beside him like she did every night and kept him company until he fell asleep.
Tim would act like a jerk, but when it would be just the two of them alone in the room, he would be really shy and awkward. Sometimes, he would act like a jerk to the others when someone was trying to get her attention...

He would be that mean just for her...
Because he wanted to protect her.

"Y/n?"

"Hm?"

"...You care about me, right?"

"What do you mean? Of course I do, why?"

"N-No reason, just wanted to make sure...."

Y/n hummed before Tim stared at the ceiling with his mask still on. He had already told her that he was comfortable sleeping in it. He spoke again.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

".....After I sleep, what will you do?"

"Well, then I will immediatly put others in bed as well...." she gave a sigh between a chuckle, "Some of them are really hard to make them sleep."

Tim gave a playful smile under his mask, before he slowly started to fall asleep.

Y/n smiled and stared at his small face, peacefully sleeping.

No matter how adorable he was in that white mask, she really wanted to see the face behind that mask. The same with Brian.... Toby and Helen didn't mind showing their faces, but those two were mysteriously hidden... Did they have a scar that they wanted to hide? What was it?

She got up and made her way to the others, putting them in bed one by one..

-----------------------------

She didn't knew when, she didn't knew how she got to this dead forest, but at the same time where was she exactly....
The only thing she knew was that she was dreaming.