~🌊Profile🌊~

A/N: Images in collages do not belong to me. All rights go to their rightful artists. I just put them together to make picturing the story easier for you all.

💙Appearance:💙

🔹Name: (Last Name) D. (First Name)

🔹Skin: (Skin Color)

🔹Hair: (Hair Color). Length can strangely vary between short to long enough to almost touch the ground to shoulder-length to mid-back. No one knows how she does this but don't really ask why or how. Always wears her long front bangs, no matter how the back is styled, to cover her left eye.

🔹Eye(s): Central heterochromia (Eye Color) eye and ocean-blue in the same iris. Outer rim is ocean-blue, while the inner rim closest to the pupil is (Eye Color). Due to her long front bangs, her left eye is always covered, Leaving only her right central heterochromia eye visible at all times. There appears to be a hidden reason for this unknown to anyone outside of the core members of the Pack.

🔹Build: Tall, lithe, curvy, athletic

🔹Height: 6'0"

📏4¼" taller than Luffy

📏2" taller than Zoro

📏5½" taller than Nami

📏3½" taller than Usopp

📏2½" taller than Sanji

📏3'½" taller than Chopper

📏2" shorter than Robin

📏1'4½" shorter than Franky

📏2'8½" shorter than Brook

🔵Other Physical Traits:🔵

🔹Pierced ears.

🔹Numerous scars of various sizes, shapes, and intensities litter most parts of her body. The only place that remains unscathed is her back, because wounds on the back are a swordswoman's shame.

🔹Large bust. Appears Slimmer due to having it tightly wrapped with thick gauze. find it to be a hindrance, especially when free diving and swimming, and also play distraction to opponents of fighting. However, she will use them to her advantage if she feels the opportunity calls for it, like she's been taught.

🔹A gill-like emblem marks the left side of her neck. The mark shimmers from time to time, randomly, but ultimately remains invisible to most. Though it is out in the open, she tends to keep it hidden beneath her hair or, if it's styled short, under wide neck jewelry, whenever she goes out in public places or while not amongst her friends due to personal reasons. 

🧜Siren Transformation Traits:🧜