Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve . . .|
-take off your clothes, princess, tease me.
(M) for Mature Content.

Jeongguk laid Taehyung on the bed, crawling over him as he began to roam his neck with dozens of sloppy wet kisses, his hands gripping at his hips and thighs and squeezing them. He was like an alpha over their omega, an animal in mating season.

He was all over Taehyung's tender neck, picking a certain spot where he attached his lips, pulling and tugging.

Taehyung moved his shaky hands to the back of Jeongguk's head, tangling his fingers in his hair, basically massaging his head.

"Princess," Jeongguk pulled his head up, hovering over the petite adult. "Ya know, moaning is a good thing. I can tell I'm doing something right with how your body is reacting, the goosebumps and twitches." Jeongguk said. "Tell me some kinks you have, Princess, let me pleasure you to the fullest."

Taehyung couldn't lie, he was so turned on but he didn't know if that was because of the lack of sex he had. He could feel his dick rock hard, his loose pants somehow feeling tight around his crotch. He gulped. "I-I l-like being d-degraded . . ." He said.

"What did I say about stuttering? Don't do it, especially not now." Jeongguk warned darkly. "Also . . . What? Like, being called a slut?"

Taehyung let his bottom lip quiver, a shaky breath slip away from his mouth. "That's my favorite," He whispered, his cheeks bright red.

His heart was pounding out of his chest, his skin tingling. "C-Call me that, please," Taehyung's hands clutched onto Jeongguk's collar.

"Aw," Jeongguk snickered. "My slutty Princess . . . Anything else you like?" He asked as he kissed his forehead gently.

"Pull . . . My hair, and . . . Choke me, but not hard, just to where it feels good." Taehyung breathed out, wanting to feel something so good.

Jeongguk nodded. "Now, my little slut, I have my own kinks. I want you to beg, beg for me to fuck your innocence, beg for me to touch your body; your curves." He said, running his hand through Taehyung's head of hair, tugging on it gently. "Beg, beg for me." He smirked.

Taehyung looked up at him with the most beautiful doe eyes but not at all did they seem innocent. He dragged his tongue over his lips lustfully. He opened his mouth. "Fuck me, Mr. Jeon." He breathed out.

Jeongguk's smirk fell instantly. He heard a curse word slip out and with those few words, he felt his dick twitch.

"Put your hands all over me . . . Do me like you own me. Jeongguk, t-touch my body." Taehyung pushed Jeongguk to stand, he himself sitting up. He moved and tugged on the buttons on Jeongguk's shirt. "Please, Mr. Jeon, please."

Jeongguk wrapped his fingers around Taehyung's neck and slammed him down back on the bed, moving his head closer. He could feel Taehyung's breath fanning over his own lips. He nearly pushed his lips into Taehyung's but retracted instead, not kissing him. He stood back up. "Take off your clothes, Princess, tease me."

Taehyung obeyed. He wanted to be here rather than be sold at a shitty auction if he couldn't be taken back to Seokjin-hyung. 

He pulled off his clothes, stripping from his clothing one article at a time. He hadn't been touched in so long, how could he not listen.

It was moments later when his naked body was revealed to Jeongguk, the older watching closely. "Fuck, you're so sexy." He said, leaning down and kissing over his chest, his hands gripping at Taehyung's thighs.

He loved the feeling of the flesh in his fingers, kissing his way to Taehyung's sensitive nipples where his tongue lapped around it, biting his skin around his nipple.