03

Zara Coleman

"You got the nerve to come up in here with this blue shit in yo head baby

"You got the nerve to come up in here with this blue shit in yo head baby." Reko said.

"Yeen no real blood." I shook my head. "Here I bought a backwood." I opened it, separated it and passed it to Reko.

"Thank you mamas." Reko said taking it, put weed in it, then licked it and rolled it.

"You gon lick me like that blunt when we done?" I smirked.

Reko laughed. "I'm one of your hoes or sum? You only come by when you need some head."

I mentally rolled my eyes.

"You know damn well you ain't one of my hoes, you the only person I fuck with." I said truthfully.

I'm not taking you serious though.

"You got a light?"

"Yeah." I dug into my bag and lit the blunt.

I watched as Reko smoked some before handing it to me. I took a hit and held the smoke in for a while before exhaling then I passed it back.

After the blunt was nearly gone, and we were slightly high, Reko looked me in my eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"I love you."

I was internally screaming.

"I love you too." I said. It wasn't a complete lie. I did love Reko, just not the same way Reko loved me.

"Like I'm so serious." Reko said. "I know you ain't ready for a relationship, but when you are, just let me know, ard?"

I didn't want to hear none of that relationship talk. So I placed my lips on hers.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

She kissed me back then slipped her tongue in my mouth

She kissed me back then slipped her tongue in my mouth. I sat on her lap still kissing her sloppily while she rubbed on my ass.