late Easter special!!!!

NOT PART OF THE STORY

Kirishima pov:
"Its been 6 years since me and y/n have been "together"....i....I think she's the one I want to marry...." i feel someone poke my shoulder and I jump from fright! I turn around to see my beautiful girlfriend (soon to be wife....I hope)

Y/n: hey kiri! How was your day?!

She did the cute head tilt while standing in front of me. "Awww do cute!!!!"

Me: hey n/n!(nickname) my day was pretty uneventful....but I....missed you...

I started to blush!!!"how unmanly!!!" She hugged me then kissed me on my forehead....

Y/n: awwww kiri I missed you too!! Its just that pro hero stuff always gets in the way!!! Ya know?!

I let out a little laugh at her cuteness...

Me: yeah I know...

We started to walk to the park hand-in-hand. She was skipping to a random beat while I was a blushing mess!...we got to the park and landed on the swings.

Y/n: so...kiri...how the agency?

Me: its doing....alright...
"Dang it It would be better if bakugou wasn't scaring every worker away..."

Y/n: just alright?!

I rubbed the back of my neck

Me: yeah...not getting many workers...

Y/n: why?!

Me: bakugou....

She started laughing

Y/n: pfft bakugou is in your agency?! Why didn't you ever tell me! I would have joined!

"But I always asked you to join?....why now?... is it because of bakugou?!..." I clench my fists then stop " no....its not because of that....kirishima get your self together shed with you! ....its probably nothing...hopefully..."

Me: hehe! You never asked!

Y/n: yeah! I guess your right!

I see a ice cream truck from the corner of my eye..."will she want ice cream?..."

Me: hey y/n?

Y/n: yeah?

Me:you want ice cream?

She flipped her face towards me so fast I thought she would get a whiplash!

Y/n: do you have to ask?! Of course!.... but I....i don't have money with me right now...

Me: hehe it would be unmanly of me if I don't pay for my girlfriend!

(Okay I don't believe in this myself, boys shouldn't be the ones always paying, its good to either switch paying or spit the check, I wrote this because of kirishima's personality)

Y/n: really!?

Me: yep!

Y/n: aww thank you so much kiri!!

Me: no problem!

- time skip to one week -

" its now or never! I'll ask her to marry me today!" I take my phone out and text her...

Rock man! :
Hey n/n! Meet me at the park at 5 PM today!

Butterfly~:
Sure thing kiri!

"Now or never "

- time skip to after the decorations-

" finally done! Now 20 more minutes till shos time! ...." I open the box that holds the ring .... " its perfect!" I get a text...

End of part 1

Lol cliffhanger!!! ●¤● suffer....