𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑿𝒊𝒂𝒐 𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1

"Yang!"

The blonde quickly lifted herself up from the call of her name but hit her head on the top bunk she shared with her sister. Her family shared the room, well, it was only her, Ruby, and her father. Her mother Raven left when she was young to join a rebellion, or that's what her father said, Qrow who was her uncle and brother to Raven left to go to help fight and help the people in need.

"What is it Ruby...?" Yang asked with a groan, sleepily yawning and blinked her lilac eyes open. Seeing her sister already dressed in her butler outfit and with a red tie "Get up! It's time to start our daily shift!" She replied in a energetic matter. Once again Yang groaned, she remembered her father and herself were the butlers to the Belladonna family, Ruby was more on the Schnee butler side, Yang stood up and stretched, heading to the bathroom and grabbing her formal clothes on the way then shutting the door after.

A few minutes later she was tightening her tie slightly, putting her hair into a ponytail while stepping out of the bathroom, looking up to see her sister gone already ×She is that excited is she?× The blonde thought, shaking her head before stepping out of her room and instantly her father Taiyang or Tai for short handed her a plate "Nice of you to join us my little sunny dragon, can you bring this to Mr. Belladonna please?" He asked

Yang held it, eyes looking up at her father's blue ones then nodded "I will" She stated and was off, sighing and looking around "I wonder if there is more to this than being a butler..." She spoke in thought to herself aloud, next think you know, she bumped into someone and almost dropped it but had a helping hand by the person who she bumped into keep the food in balance. Yang looked up to see a girl with long black hair, cat like ears, amber eyes, and formal wearing or well a bit like one she stared into her amber eyes with her lilac ones before flinching "So sorry madam" The blonde stated and bowed a bit, seeing the girl who was about her age nod and give a smile then walked off.

Yang watched the faunus leave and started walking as well towards where she needed to, wondering.

×Who was she?×

------------------------------------

Well that is chapter 1 of a Butlers Desire, I hope you like it and I'll make another chapter by today