19 ~ stay with us

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

She shifted and walked with Chaeyoung towards the bed. The both of them sat down beside to each other, but Chaeyoung's arms were still wrapped around her waist.

Lisa just kept Chaeyoung's head nestled beside her neck as she whispered to her. The fact that Chae had even started crying made her worried.

But, after several minutes of them holding each other, Chae finally started to appear better.

The brunette mumbling a 'thank you' to her, while lifting her head up and leaning back.

"It's nice." Chaeyoung whispered through a sniffle. Looking around the room with wet eyes as she began taking everything in.

"Thanks. We thought so. A guest room is meant to feel inviting." She smiled. Still worried about how Chaeyoung felt. But the girl just nodded in agreement to her statement.

"Um, here, lets get your stuff." Lisa stood up and grabbed the bags off the dresser and placed them on the bed next to Chaeyoung.

"Take all the time you need okay? Get yourself unpacked, then meet us in the living room." She spoke softly.

"We still need to clean your head." She pushed some hair back, away from the brunette's face. Feeling some of the dried liquid on certain strands.

Her heart sinking.

Chaeyoung's expression changed from a half smile to an unreadable one. Lisa knew it was probably due to the mentioning of her head.

"Hey, it's not that bad. You're okay. I promise." She brought her hand up and slightly cupped Chaeyoung's face, causing her to look down.

But Lisa caught the corner of Chae's lips forming a smile. "I'll see you soon." She whispered, before slowly dropping her hand and getting up. Starting towards the door.

"Lisa?"

"Hm?" She turned around and looked at the brunette. Her head was still down and she was fiddling with her fingers while sitting on the comforter.

"Can... you stay?"

Lisa felt a warm smile on her face. But it also had a hint of sadness, especially when Chaeyoung looked up and met her eyes.

"Of course." She replied, walking back towards her. She sat down next to her again and put a hand on her thigh, giving it a comforting squeeze.

Before realizing she had a hand on her thigh, and taking it off in an awkward worry.

"Do you, um.m, want to go through your bags? Or get changed and head to the living room first?"

Chaeyoung met her eyes for another moment before she just looked back down and shrugged.

Lisa's eyes fell onto Chaeyoung's body. Her shirt had been ripped and blood was stained on it from where the liquid had dripped down.

"I feel like you may want to get out of those clothes and start fresh for the night."