part 61

Doctor came after two hours to check on him. Two male nurse came to help Mr. Willims walk.

Mr. Willims kept his hand around their shoulder and tried to get up which is pretty successful.

He walked few steps but he is too weak.

Doctor prescribed some medicines and some protein food for his health.

Next day morning we got our discharge and got home after an hour.

Mary came to me and asked what is the diet for Mr. Willims.

I have already prepared a chart for it so i handed it her.

She cooked some tofu soup and handed it to me. I went to Mr. Willims to feed him.

He is a bit stubborn to eat. So i fed his food forcefully and gave him medication.

I arranged a staff meeting at home in the garden for him about the work. Its been months so people must know he is back.

All of them got some flowers and some protein powers etc and greeted him.

Mr. Wilims will come to office from next monday i announced. All cheered for him and had a party.

I know Mr. Willims will be furious.

As u came inside to check on Mr.willims he is furious as i said.

Mr. Willims i will take you to office dont worry how?

I got some chicken soup for him.

Everyone thinks that i shall be taking everything and sell the company to some X.. Y.. Z.

As we arranged for a press meet in the evening myself and Mary arranged everything including the security.

At the meeting Mr. Willims started to talk at one point he announced who did this and announced about our marriage too. I am in a bit of shock to hear about marriage actually.

Why is he so desperate to marry me?

I am having so many questions which need answers.

Why is he doing this?

Once this marriage is broken now another try is it necessary?

I dont know and i am afraid of what happend to him this time the whole thing.

Mr. Willims i need to talk to you. See the whole thing which is a bad luck for you. I personally feel this is all .. what is all? Tell me Ruby.

I .. i am bad luck for you. I bring bad luck Mr. Willims.. so .. lets  stop.. thinking about wedding for now.

Where do you get these ideas from Ruby? Why do you think that way?

And why do you want me to stay away from you?

I love you and you love me. We will be together thats all.

I dint say to stay away from me.

But the meaning behind the sentence is the same.

I don't know Mr. Willims what to do?  This happened because of my family who are dealing with drugs and Mafia.

I also have another brother Bradley. He is the worst i never saw him these days but i am sure he knows about all of this happening.