Chapter 8: "His spy"

This chapter will contain a mature scene between two people. Just warning it's in the end so if you don't want to read you'll notice when it's getting heated.

Side note: The car is the one that Ebba got from Nicholas. And the song is the song later on in the chapter.

~
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See everything is sex
Except sex, which is power
You know power is just sex
You screw me and I'll screw you too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~

The evening before aka the ball night

I exited the car after my brother and Bianca had exited their car.

I turned to walk inside the house when I saw Bianca looking my way. When our eyes meet I gave her a smile, but it was short lived because Antonio noticed and quickly pulled her inside.

My brother does not like us being that close. But it doesn't really matter.

I sighed and continued my walk towards the big black doors. This house sure was marvelous. Antonio's friend really has good taste in houses.

The house was made of stone and had vines climbing up the facade of the house. The house was old and almost looked like a castle. The driveway was also really beautiful, it was a big round driveway with a big fountain in the middle.

My house is better.

I continued to walk inside the house and into the big ballroom. When I entered the ballroom I saw Bianca and Antonio talking to Antonio's friend. I didn't really remember his name but I'm sure that's the guy who's hosting the ball.

Almost as soon. As I entered a guy in a black suit came up to me. He had brown hair and blue eyes. He looked kinda pretty I guess.

"Ms. Leggio, Mr.Popovici wants to speak with you. If you would follow me please." The man said gesturing for me to follow him.

I simply nodded and followed the man.

Popovici is a rather funny name I guess. But he's a very serious person.

Nicholas Popovici was not someone you wanted to mess with. He's a Romanian mobster/drug lord. Or that's what I would call it. It's a little messy over there.

I mentally rolled my eyes, he's a dork.

We arrived at Nicholas's table at the back of the ballroom. There was a round table with 8 seats. Nicholas occupied one seat, his younger sister Andra, sat in the chair next to him. Her permanent bitch face on.

Nicholas had of what I could see a really expensive looking (it have to be very expensive knowing Nicholas) black suit. It looked kinda casual he didn't were a tie and his blaser was unbuttoned. And his shirt wasn't buttoned up fully. His brown almost black hair was messy and looked very sexy.

When Nicholas saw me he gave me a big smile and motioned for me to come closer. I complied walking over to him a smile on my lips.

I wouldn't say it was a fake smile. I mostly enjoyed Nicholas's company, when he wasn't mean or a complete sexist, that is. When that happens my impulses take over. But I try to work on my self-control.

As I came closer my eyes meet his sister's. She gave me an ugly glare as her brother pulled me down in his lap.

"It's nice to see you again Ebba. It was a little while since we saw each other. I'm sorry for leaving you but there were some problems at one of our brothels, you see." he explained kissing my temple.