CHAPTER 26 TERRIFIED

Sam POV

"So...eventually she has to know the truth...you should have told her" yelling at Mason I storm towards my door.

"Oh trust me she is lying " I hear Alison say in disgust.

"You can't say like that" I somehow find myself defending my sister

"Oh even you know how she has treated you whole your teenage"

"Alison , that doesn't mean she will do something this big "

"Come on Sam how can she have a one year old child and she left Liam much before that"

There was a point on Alison's part.

"Will you both shut up" liam shouted making us both stop bringing cons and pros about Ravina

I know somewhere she always took what was mine , but she did it because she liked it not to make me feel at loss.

Although once in my life I felt that she did it on purpose and that was Liam , we fighted for.

But other than that , she always use to grab attention because she love having all the attention ,it was her this nature and hence she use to get jealous when I use to have a little to me.

No matter what she is my sister , she is my family.

"Let's go meet and tell her the truth" I hear Liam saying

"They should have told her" I accused Mason .

"You even don't know how she is right now , baby she is not in her right mind so we can tell her anything , for her that child is even confusing." Mason politely explain to me

For the first time I wasn't ready to hear anyone else side , I was scared of losing one person with whom after almost six months of our marriage I was able to build up a relationship with , Alison is right if she sees that Liam is with me she will do anything to be with him , not because she loves him because of her ego....

And I am determine not to give it to her , what's mine is mine.
Suddenly it strikes my mind

Before I could control my mouth I asked
"Did you had sex with her?"
Liam met my eyes and shock was written all over his face

"I haven't being in touch with her for past two and half year Samantha are you seriously saying that child is mine?". His shout made me flinch a little

" no all I am saying is that maybe she is confusing it with you being the child's father because all she remember is you , may be in past when you both..."
I felt my voice gone at that , suddenly I felt a pain in my chest had it been another women it would not have happened but it was Ravina...

"Never mind , I will change and we will leave"
With that I went straight into my room

Liam's POV

She even didn't listen yo me and storm upstairs followed by Alison .

Mason was still by my side and I don't what to do , we were so happy to finally be together its almost seven months and we were making progress in our relationship and shit happened.

I turn to Mason and said
"I was never in love with her... She made it clear we had open relationship , hell even you was aware of the fact that she fell in love with some other man"

"I know , I know look Liam I know Ravina and I can see it in her eyes , she may have despised Sam I always knew that , but she isn't lying this time "
Mason assure me

"But we were never serious , how can she suddenly come and think that I am her fiance , can't you see Mason... She was in love with a man I knew it she was going to runaway with him , then why so lovey dovey towards me? Hell the only serious relationship I ever had is my marriage"
I yelled in frustration...

I can't let my marriage being ruined because of the past that never even exist for me.

"We need to talk to her Liam "
I hear Samantha , who must have cried because her eyes nose and lips were red , she gave me an assurance smile
As she reached me and enterwine our hands and squeeze it for my assurance, I knew she will never leave me.

This women is what I always wanted , and when I get her now , I have bloody no intention on leaving her.

She went ahead to Mason and hugged him tightly like her life depends on it , he slowly stroke her hair and kissing her forehead
"I am sorry , I panicked " I hear her saying
"Its okay baby , I know how to handle your tantrums" A big smirk plastered on his face

Earning a slight slap on his chest from her he laughed .

Sam POV

I and Alison were sitting at back whereas both the male were in front.

When I was in room I cried , I cried and I was scared of losing one .an I truly had love in my life
Alison has always been there for me no matter what she has always treated me like her own sister ...

Alison assured me that nothing wrong will happen and everything will be fine I just hope everything will be fine.

I just hope everything will be same , I don't want to lose him , I can't ...

I soon see my parents house in view and my heart beat went to a marathon ..

I was afraid to what was coming , I can't keep up with the fact that I was going to meet my sister who is ex fiance of my husband !!!! Seriously .

Soon we came to a hault and I realized everyone in car was quiet , everyone in their own deep thoughts.

I slowly open my door and closes it , the main door to house was open and I could see Liam's parents 's car being parked there

I guess some drama has started already .

Liam hold me from my waist and slowly start moving , with every step I could feel my heartbeat increasing more , I was terrified as something from me was going away .... I turn to look at Liam and his expression gave me chill down my spine
His face was pale , every colour was pulled out of his face , jaw clenched and eyes as hard as stone.

I turn and realize we already made it inside ,his touch on my waist tightened and my eyes travelled to the one girl I haven't seen in years

Those perfect hazel eyes and body like a model with perfect brown hair , she was perfection of beauty standing in front of us her eyes glittered in excitement as her eyes travelled to my husband and that moment my heart dropped

She ran into him and hugged him , I don't know what took over me and I flinched from his touch and started backing a little as I slammed into Mason

"Sam" I hear liam gasp and hold my hand .

I could feel tears in my eyes , a confused look over Ravina's face was so genuine that I knew she wasn't planning anything , but there was a hint of admiration in her eyes for my husband and it killed me.

--------------------------------