Ch 13

~Hayes POV

michelle?!...Nash?!

There faces immediately popped up from the covers and there was awkward silence for a minute.

"oh,hayes?!...." michelle quickly shouted

"What the fuck is going on?!" i yell in fury

Nash & michelle quickly get up from the bed and nash quickly covers Michelle with a long white sheet, and then puts a pullow over his penis....yuh know, cuz they still naked...

they stare at me with a blank expression and i felt butterflys in my stomach. Considering i just walked into a room where my brother was fucking my girlfriend...(yup.There dating, sorry if i firgot to mention it -notjustafandom)

"hayes, im sorry." Michelle said

i looked down at the ground trying to hold in my tears

"hey. bro, i-

i quickly cut off nash, with anger...

"no stop!!, fucking stop, im done with you!" i yelled as i left the room.

~Michelle's POV

what the fuck was i thinking?!

I look over at nash who was sitting down on the bed with his hands held to his head in frusturization.

"Fuck." , "what are we gonna do nash?" i quietly said as i sat next to him

"uh...Round 2??" he said as he winked

i rolled my eyes, "your such a douche nash!" i yell quickly running out the front door

i pass hayes that was drinking a beer and slap him in the face...

"this is for letting that slut grind on you earlier!" i yell.Hayes face got red and he knew it was his fault to.

*back home*

to take my mind off things i took a quick shower then went to my room. 

I picked out a black V neck and put on my basket ball shorts. I had my hair in a bun and i laid down on my bed and thought for a while.

wow. After everything was just starting to go well...

what am i going to do?

i start to get lost in my thoughts and drift off to sleep.