- T W E N T Y F O U R -

3rd person's P.O.V

It was finally lunch time and Minji walked out of the classroom with her best friend.
"Are you and Chan hyung still sitting with us tho?"
She turned her head slightly to get a view of his face and chuckled slightly.

"Of course. Why wouldn't we?"
The boy just shrugged and laughed lightly as well.
"I don't know. Maybe you two would like to have some privacy now?"
He wriggled with his eyebrows, causing Minji to shake her head at his remark.

"Felix, oh god. Stop with those things."
He chuckled in return and gave her a playful look, causing him to get hit by her on the arm lightly.
"Okay, okay. I'm sorry."
Minji huffed in return, but soon smiled herself at the silliness of her best friend.

Arriving in the cafeteria not long after, the two of them looked around the large hall and soon enough spotted the rest of the group already being there. The girl blushed as her eyes met the brown ones of a certain male and she shyly smiled.

"Hey, guys~"
Felix greeted his group of friends and sat down at the free place next to Changbin. Minji herself didn't think long and took the seat next to Chan, being greeted by his sweet smile.
"Hi..."
She shyly greeted him and he chuckled in response.

"Hello to you too."
The others saw how the two blushed as they've stared at each other and Minho was the first one to speak up.
"I don't know if it's just me, but there is something going on right now... Spill the tea, you two."

Chan looked at all of his friends and noticed the smirks on Felix's and Changbin's face. He took a deep breath and glanced to his right to Minji, before slowly grabbing her hand and laying them on the table together for everyone else to see.
Gasps were heard from the boys around and the young girl blushed even more than before.

"I think it's quite obvious right now, but Minji and I started officially dating a few days ago."
The couple looked around with shy smiles on their faces and saw how the boys were happy for them. Well, at least almost all of them. Jisung seemed to not be too happy about it, tho he still tried to smile and be happy for his friends.

"Was about time, wasn't it?"
Felix smirked at his best friends and chuckled to himself. Minji glanced over at her boyfriend and squeezed his hand, relieved that the others now knew about it as well. She was slightly nervous about their reactions, but it turned out that all of them supported them. Which she was really glad about, of course.

During lunch, the group of nine held conversations filled with laughter. Chan had wrapped his arms around Minji at some point and all the boys went 'oooh' at the sight of it, causing her to hide her face in Chan's chest.
But of course one person seemed to not be too happy about seeing them being so close to each other.

- after school -

The last class just ended and Minji left the classroom alone, since Felix apparently had to meet up with Changbin.
However. She was walking along the large hallway as suddenly someone called her name, making her stop walking and then around to look at that person.

"Jisung? Hey, do you need something?"
The male stopped right in front of her and just didn't say anything at first. She looked at him expectantly and eventually he asked the question he wanted to ask her ever since lunch.
"Were you and Chan hyung already a couple when we went out together?"

"What? No. He took me out the day after and it happened that evening. Why are you asking?"
Jisung fiddled with his fingers and once again took a deep breath.
"I just would have felt bad to know that I'd have been out with my hyung's girlfriend. That's all, I guess."

"Why would you feel bad for that? We are friends, so it's okay for us to hang out. Don't worry about it. Okay?"
His lips formed a tight smile and he nodded as answer, bidding his 'goodbye' directly after and leaving the girl alone again.
They were just friends after all.

She shook her head, wondering what all his weird behavior was about, and decided to continue walking out of the large school building.
Right after doing that, she was greeted by Chan waving at her with a big smile on his lips and walked over to him.

"Hey, there you finally are. I've been waiting for you."
Minji chuckled as he pulled her in a tight hug and pecked his cheek.
"I'm sorry, but Jisung wanted to talk to me for a second. Nothing serious tho."
Chan's expression hardened at that, but he knew that he could trust his girlfriend.

"I'll be driving you home. Come on~"
She smiled and followed him all the way to his car.
Getting in, it didn't take the older long to start driving and even the ride was filled with a lot of positive vibes and fun.
"You know, Chris. If you want to, you can stay a bit longer at my house. My parents aren't back yet anyway and I'm not really in the mood to be alone..."

- short time skip -

Minji started cooking some food for the two of them as Chan said he had to use the bathroom and she was currently cutting some vegetables she'd add to the ramen. Suddenly, a strong pair of arms wrapped around her waist from behind and she squealed due to the surprise.

"My god, Chris! You almost gave me a heart attack!"
The older male chuckled and placed his chin on her shoulder, looking over it and watching her cook for the two of them. Her muscles relaxed again, but she was still nervous. Probably because this was the first time a boy has ever back-hugged her.

She smiled to herself and occasionally looked down to see his thumbs slowly drawing circles on her tummy. This was exactly what she's ever wanted and seeing how her dreams finally became true, she started to tear up.

Chan must have noticed and looked at her with worried eyes, turning her around and asking if everything's okay. She lightly chuckled and nodded, wiping her tears away with her free hand.
"Everything's alright, Chris. It's just that...

...I love you so much."

•——————————————————————•

Word count: 1091EditedRe-Edited

Word count: 1091
Edited
Re-Edited