Part 24: Chicken Steak

Sun POV

I let P'Ed to choose the place where we would get dinner, he chose chicken restaurant. He said that he was chicken addicted. We arrived in a restaurant, he said that he visited the restaurant for several times.

The restaurant was not really busy, but it was really comfortable. Waiter approached us, she offered us the menu. "I will choose the menu for you", he said.

"Hmmm, do you know what I want to eat?" I challenged him. He saw me and lifting his eyebrow, he said "let see". I was impressed by him.

"I ordered Chicken Steak special with cheese. For my brother, he ordered Spicy Chicken Steak" he said directly. My eyes were widened, he saw at me. I just nodded, I agreed with his order.

At that moment, I remembered to In. Did he get his dinner? What is he doing? I tried to change my mind as I was in the restaurant with P'Ed. I didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

Then, he ordered some desserts and beverages, seems he was so familiar with menu of this restaurant. While were waiting for our order, we talked each order. P'Ed was actually really chummy, he talk everything easily. His story was really excited, he told me about his life, home and his college. Including his idea about starting new life in Bangkok.

I didn't ask him further about his reason, it should be really personal. I was so relieved that our dinner was far from awkwardness as I thought. For a moment, I could forget my personal problem.

Then, our order was arrived. While awaiting to be ready, I asked him "Where will you go by this morning? Don't you get a flight?"

"Ah, that's it. I think that I could live here, I hope I will enjoy it. But, I had to prepare several documents before I stay here" he told me. "So?", I asked him with full of curiosity.

"I have to go back" he replied, simply

"How long?" I asked him.

He smiled and said "Not really long, but it will make me miss you a lot"

"Nice word, my lover" I replied him and he laughed hardly.

Our meals had been ready, he asked me to start. I loved the food, I really enjoy it. He ate really fast, I didn't know why should he do that. I saw at him, then he smiled.

"Do you think that I am starving?", he asked me. I smiled, I didn't answer his question. "People think that I am starving. I don't know, but I enjoy to eat faster", he told me.

"So, you will never be starving", I teased him. He laughed hardly. "Sun, are dating for someone?", his question made me choked. How could he ask me about that?

--*--

I arrived in the rooftop for about 9pm. I entered my room and checked my phone. It had been off, the battery should be drained. I needed to charge it.

I walked to bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face. Then, I had to go to bed. I had a lot things by today, I was really stress. Fortunately, my stomach was really full to explode. So, my eyes became so heavy, I was really sleepy.

Thank you P'Ed for the dinner, your question made me speechless but you laughed a lot. You should be really happy. Have a safe flight for tomorrow.

--*--

In POV

Yesterday was really tiring, I had to go home very late as I had to get coordination to find Rose's phone. But, it was ended with nothing. After checking all the school, we got nothing.

I went out from the school in really late evening, but Rose was waiting for me. She asked me to fetch her home, she asked me to tell her parents about that phone. I agreed with her and I went home with her. I told to his parent, they totally understood.