[1] - Romance Dawn Arc ~ 1

🏴‍☠️️The Siren's Start as a First Mate! Her Captain, Monkey D. Luffy, the Future King of the Pirates!🏴‍☠️️

Wealth, Fame, Power. Gold Roger, the King of the Pirates, attained this and everything else the world had to offer. And his dying words drove countless souls to the seas.

"You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered in one place! Now you just have to find it!" He said.

These words lured men (and women) to the Grand Line in pursuit of dreams greater than they've ever dared to imagine. This is the time known as the Great Pirate Era!

☠🏴‍☠‍️☠

A/N: Images in collages do not belong to me. All rights go to their rightful artists. I just put them together to make picturing the story easier for you all.

 I just put them together to make picturing the story easier for you all

The sun was shining. The ocean was calm. One would think that it was a perfect day to be out at sea. But not for me.

"DAMN IT, LUFFY! WHERE THE HELL AREYOU?!" I scream at the sky from the top of my lungs from the bow of my boat. "Ndiyazibuzangamanye amaxesha xa ndivuma ukuba loo mntu abe ngumphathi wam."[1]I grumble, as I fiddle with my late aunt's rainbow aura quartz shard that I wove into a hemp necklace, trying to see if just the feel of it would ebb any of the rage I'm feeling towards my captain away.

It isn't working. That or I just have too much rage. "'Jump into my boat', I said. 'I can get us both out of this storm', I said." But no. He just had to have the bright idea to stow away in a barrel before his small dinghy went under. I've been searching for my moron of a captain for hours since that storm.

I had sent some of my friends to help widen the search.

🌀🌺(FIRST NAME)!🌺🌀 Two voices call out. Oh, speak of the devil fruit. There's two of themnow.

A pair of blue macaws with multicolored tipped feathers circle above me grabbing my attention before gracefully landing on a large white tiger and the hibiscus-patterned sea snake lying asleep on the edge of my one-woman watercraft, the Puakai. The female macaw with green and pink-tipped feathers is Carmela, named so for her fondness and love of nature, especially flowers. The male with sky-blue and white tipped feathers is Ahio, named because he loves nothing more than having his head in the clouds (literally!), besides his sister, Carmela, of course. The white tiger, Tito, and the sea snake, Umi, are more of my animal companions that make up this mismatched group we call 'The Pack'.

"Any luck you two?"

They both shook their heads at me.

🌀Nada.🌀 Replies Ahio. Did I forget to mention that some of my animal companions can talk?

I let out a long groan, clearly annoyed at my captain's stupidity of having his boat get caught in a storm and being carried off to who knows where by the tides. "Eu juro que vou torcer esse pescoço de borracha quando eu finalmente colocar minhas mãos nele."[2]