1.

As Camila was leaving a trail of kisses down Lauren's neck, Lauren was fidgeting with the buttons of her blouse and getting increasingly frustrated with the tiny-ass buttons. Camila noticed the other girl's struggle and let out a giggle.

"Do you need some help with that, babe?" She asked, looking down at Lauren, who was just about ready to rip off the blouse in its entirety.

"No, that would be even more embarrassing than it already is, so please let me struggle in peace. We'll get there."

Camila raises her eyebrows, because of course she wouldn't want any help. It is kind of her whole "thing", being an independent woman and all. However, she really wants to continue this, so after letting her struggle for about twenty more seconds Camila cannot wait anymore and just rips it open completely.

Even though Lauren is feeling slightly bothered that she failed, that emotion is quickly replaced by another emotion entirely. Camila is looking at her with a perfect smirk on her face, but Lauren still can't get her brain to function, which means she is just staring at the younger girl's chest with her mouth hanging wide open.

"Wow," is what she eventually manages to get out. Just as she is about to-

"CUT! That was absolutely brilliant ladies," their director Ally calls out. "The Demily shippers are going to lose their minds this season, you should be proud."

As if touched by fire Camila rolls off of Lauren and by doing so, throws herself of the bed quite violently, falling face-down to the floor. She quickly jumps up and wraps her ripped blouse around her chest.

"Oh come on, I literally just saw EVERYTHING," Lauren barely gets out because she is laughing so hard, "What are you hiding exactly?"

"Just because I take my acting seriously doesn't mean I have to walk around with my tits out Jauregui, thank you very much," Camila spits back.

"I never said I wanted your tits out, please keep 'm in, but I don't understand the sudden hurry to literally throw yourself off the bed," Lauren says, still laughing. "I thought you were having a great time," she adds, smirking.

"Really?" Camila rolls her eyes. "Because if I recall correctly, you had more lines than just 'wow' Lauren. Cat got your tongue there?"

Ally lets out a sigh, because this definitely isn't new. These two have been going at it for two years now and despite her efforts, it still hasn't improved in the slightest. She honestly doesn't understand because both Camila and Lauren have become great friends of hers and they really have quite a lot in common, they simply refuse to accept that.

Before Lauren has the chance to open her mouth Ally decides to jump in. "Ladies, please, for the love of God, go home."

Both Lauren and Camila immediately close their mouths, because Ally definitely isn't one to use the Lord's name in vain. They both mumble a couple of sorry Ally's before they walk out of the studio and into their respective trailers.

In her trailer, Camila puts on some comfortable clothes. Or, you know, clothes, since she was hardly wearing any to begin with. She is extremely excited to go home and relax, before she has to face Lauren again tomorrow. She hardly understands where it even went so wrong that they still can't stand each other after two whole years of working together. Never in her life has Camila ever hated anyone before, but for some reason, she absolutely despises Lauren. This has been the case since the first second they ever laid eyes on each other.

'Thirty-six, thirty-seven, thirty-ei,-' Before Camila could finish counting all the tiles of the waiting room, she was interrupted by a tall girl who sat down next to her, "Yo, you auditioning for Daniela?" the tall girl asked. Camila only managed to get out a nod of her head, because she was incredibly nervous for her audition. That didn't stop the girl from pursuing a conversation with her, though, "Cool, cool. You certainly look the part! All fierce Latina like, you know?"

That actually made Camila smile before she responded, "Thanks! You? I mean, who are you auditioning for?"

"I'm auditioning for Emma," she answered. "My name is Dinah, by the way," she said as she extended her hand to shake Camila's.

"Mine's Camila, nice to meet you," she answered before someone suddenly called her name. "Camila Cabello, auditioning for the role of Daniela, room three please?"

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, I'm not ready. I'm leaving, bye." Camila said as she started putting away her stuff, jumping up off her chair and right into a body.

"What the f-," the body said as Camila started apologising profusely. The nerves were starting to get even worse, because she just embarrassed herself in front of a girl that looked rather intimidating. The girl was wearing black, ripped skinny-jeans with a band T-shirt under a black leather jacket. She clearly just arrived, because she was still wearing her sunglasses.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't look before I stood up and then 'BOOM'," Camila explained, using a whole lot of awkward hand gestures. The girl took off her sunglasses, which would normally make someone less intimidating, but in this girl's case, it absolutely didn't help Camila in the slightest. She had the most impressive green eyes Camila had ever seen and unfortunately for her, they were looking at her with absolute contempt. "Maybe just watch where you're going next time, idiot," the green-eyed girl spat.

"Lauren Jauregui, auditioning for the role of Emily, room three please?" was called out from the main desk. The green-eyed girl reacted to the name and started walking towards room three.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," is all Camila let out before she followed her into the room.

Thinking back to that day, Camila still thinks it's absolutely pathetic that it all started with them bumping into each other. In a movie, that would have been the beginning of a romantic comedy or something for sure! Camila would have awkwardly apologised, whilst Lauren would have picked up all her stuff and then, when they're both standing face to face, that would have been the moment they would fall in love. But, no. Absolutely no way. Even thinking about it now makes Camila extremely uncomfortable, so with an actual shake of her head, she shakes the thought away quickly and orders a taxi home.

A/N: hi guys! This is my first fic ever, so please be nice. If you notice any mistakes, please let me know and I'll change it as quickly as possible. I'm excited to see where this story's going and I hope you'll enjoy it!