Chapter 17

||Gabriel's POV||

I wake up before Adriana which is kind of awkward because this isn't my house.

Trying not to wake her, I turn gently to reach for the remote to watch some Tv until she wakes up.

I decide on Family Feud and can't help but laugh at Steve Harvey's jokes.

"Babe?" I hear Adriana's thick sleepy voice call from beside me.

"Yeah?" I pause the tv.

"This has honestly been the best nap I've ever taken, and I'm not sugar coating it just because I like you." She smiles, tightening her grip around me.

"Is that so?" I chuckle before sitting up. I hear her arms plop down to where I once laid. Even though I'm not looking at her face, I know for sure she's pouting.

"Hey! Lay back down please. I was so comfortable." She tugs on my arm.

"I will, after I use the bathroom." I place a kiss on her forehead before standing up to head to the bathroom.

I can see her cheeks flush from the contact of my lips but I decide against mentioning it.

||Adriana's POV||

Gabe has now returned back to the couch and my arms are back around him.

The apartment is a perfect temperature and my pjs are making me feel ten times more comfy.

As Gabe runs his fingers through my hair, I can't help but think about reality.

I'm done prostituting which means I have to get a job really soon before money runs out.

I know Gabe knows almost everything about my prostitution but its still an interesting topic for me to discuss with him.

I wonder if he thinks I'm some nasty whore or if her see's me as a strong female doing whatever she can to provide for herself and her little brother. Im hoping the second option.

"What's wrong?" His stern voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing." I lie.

"Then why are you tearing up?" He says with concern written all over his face.

I was so deep into my thoughts, that I hadn't noticed how emotional I was becoming.

I look up and see that he's still staring at me waiting for an answer. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"I'm just thinking about life. I have to find a job as soon as possible because money will eventually run low." I say, feeling him wipe my tears away.

"Don't stress yourself out, we'll find you a job thats not a problem." He ensures me.

"We'll?" I question.

"Yes, we'll, I will help you. Only if you need it of course. I can also get you a job where I work." I can hear his determination in his voice.

I just nod, not wanting to talk about this situation anymore which is probably a bad thing but I just want to feel Gabe in my arms, enjoying the moment.

"Can we just lay here until you have to go?" I try to make eye contact but quickly look away,  feeling embarrassed for reasons that I'm unsure of.

"Sure, I can stay the night and just leave a little earlier for work, if that's okay with you of course."

"Yes, that sounds perfect."

"I never really spent my Friday nights like this. Im usually up working but this seems much better. Just cuddling up with you, relaxing, you know?" His finger traces my bottom lip.

I nod before leaning up to give him a quick peck on the lips.

Something about that wasn't enough. In that moment, it was like our bodies has this electric force that pulled us closer together causing our lips to crash into one another.

We have never kissed so roughly and passionate.

We are feeding off of each others energy, I can feel it.

My hands gets tangled into his hair has he hovers over top of me.

I have kissed many people, but never like this.

This felt different. A good different. Something I cannot describe but only feel.

His hands travel up my shirt and his fingers trace over my baby blue lace bra.

I pull his shirt from over his head, our lips only disconnecting for a quick second, thankfully.

Just between the heat of the moment, he stops. I feel slightly embarrassed once again for how venerable I was.

"Did I do something wrong? If I did I'm really sorry, I just thought tha-" He shuts me up by putting his lips against mines once again then pulling away slowly.

"You did nothing wrong. I just don't want to move too fast you know? Plus I want us to get tested, nothing against you but I like to be sure." He breathes, pulling his shirt back over his head.

"Oh no I get it. I wasn't even thinking." I chuckle nervously.

"Oh and I want our first time together to be a little more special. Im a romantic so I would love to show u what I'm capable of." He smirks and walk over to the kitchen.

"I do wonder what your capable of." I say in nearly a whisper.

"Huh?" He turns around but I quickly nod no glad that he didn't hear me.

"Can I grab a water?"

"Yeah sure go ahead."

"So what should we do for the rest of the night?" He questions closing the cap of his water bottle.

"We can order some Chinese food and just chill in here still, I don't really know what else to do." I suggest.

"I'm down with that, but only it we can watch white chicks together. I know I just seen it but I can't get enough of it." He laugh but I can somehow still tell he's serious about watching it.

"Deal." I turn on Netflix and press play on the movie.

When I turn to face Gabriel, he's already laughing. The movie hasn't even fully started yet. I have a feeling he's going to laugh throughout the whole entire movie.

——————————————
Yay! We hit 3k views!! ❤️ Im so happy lol. Do you guys have any movies that you can watch over and over again but it never gets old? If so comment,  I want to check them out lol. Don't forget to Vote and leave some comments.
EXCUSE ANY SPELLING ERRORS
Word Count : 1054
- Ro❤️