17

Update 🗿
I know I'm late but I had a very big exam scheduled. 😭
Don't forget to vote guys :'/

What happened between Hoseok and Taehyung:

"Good morning." Hoseok felt someone kiss his cheek. He smiled and woke up. Taehyung had already showered and gotten ready.
"You leaving?" Hoseok asked groggily and grabbed his waist and pulled him on top of him.
"Mm hm. But I wanted to say thank you for last night. It was amazing." Taehyung smiled and kissed his cheek.

Hoseok smiled and got up as he searched around for his shirt.
"I'm glad you had fun." Hoseok laughed. Taehyung bit his lip. He didn't want to lose this man. There was something about him that was so endearing that he just wanted to be with him, only him.

"About Seoul. When do I see you?" Taehyung asked softly and combed his hand through Hoseok's messy hair.
"What do you mean?" Hoseok asked puzzled and then laughed.

Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed.
"Taehyung. Last night was great but I mean... We're not meeting again. Why spoil a one time thing? It was so much fun, but we're two different people. You don't even know me." Hoseok said but his own heart hurt.

"It didn't mean anything to me, Taehyung. It was like any other night." Hoseok spat. His own heart broke.

Taehyung fought his tears as he heard the words that shattered his heart. Oh why did he think this was going to last? Why was he so stupid? Of course he didn't want to think too much of this. Taehyung was just a good fuck to him.

"I know. I just..." Taehyung tried then Hoseok sighed. Hearing his sigh just broke him more. He really didn't want this.
"You're right. I'm sorry. Last night was just too good. So I got carried away. But I see your point." Taehyung quickly wiped his tears off before Hoseok turned around to see him.

Hoseok had his eyes closed as he heard the strain in Taehyung's voice. He knew he was crying. But this probably the best for both of them. They didn't belong together.

Taehyung faked a smile and stood up. He quickly took his mask and put it on, when he heard his phone buzz. It was Jungkook. Seeing his best friend call was becoming overwhelming.

"Goodbye, Hoseok." Taehyung said softly as he walked out. Hoseok sat there with his head hung low.
"And Hoseok.." Taehyung turned around before leaving and Hoseok looked at him defeated.

"I understand it meant nothing to you. But you should know, that it meant a lot to me. You made me feel so special... Even if it was just for that one night." and with that Taehyung left, crying as he did. Hoseok gulped as the door shut.

His words haunted him. But it was for the best. Hoseok loved Taehyung but they didn't belong together.

_______________________________________

"What do you even mean!?" Jimin fought back. Angry now. Why was Hoseok being so judgemental? He was the last person Jimin would expect this reaction from. He expected him to be happy for him or at least excited. Not upset in the least.

"Jimin! Don't act dumb! I thought you wanted your first time to be special!" Hoseok almost laughed.
"It was special!" Jimin retaliated.
"He is a stranger!" Hoseok exclaimed.
"He is as much of a stranger as Taehyung was for you. I see it didn't stop you two from fucking. Why do I get this reaction!?" Jimin demanded.

Hoseok had never seen Jimin this way. He never spoke to him so badly. He was taken aback. Jimin bit his lip as he felt so hurt by the fact his best friend was against the man he loved.

He may have met Jungkook that day but everything felt so right. Like it was the way it was meant to be. Jimin was sure about Jungkook.

"I will not be made the bad guy here! You know I'm right! You just met the guy. As far is Taehyung is concerned, I took it as a one night stand. It doesn't matter to me! But you-" Hoseok tried but he was failing to control his voice. He was about to yell at Jimin.

"So what, hyung!? I love him!" Jimin fought back.
"And I'm an adult. My sex life is none of your business." Jimin spat and Hoseok's eyes widened.

"Jimin you don't get it. You guys are from two different worlds. He comes from a reality that is far beyond our reach. He can't love you! You won't fit in!" Hoseok said exasperated and combed his fingers through his black hair.

Jimin clenched his jaw.
"Why do you insist that something bad will happen? I am not wrong here. I feel he means what he's saying. " he said.
"Jimin! You love the guy. You're blind by that love! It's not going to be like that! They're celebrities! They can't be with people like us. It's better to end things here. It's not too late, Jiminie." Hoseok warned Jimin.

Jimin gulped. He wasn't going to back track. For the first time in forever, his heart believed in a feeling. Believed in someone. Jimin began walking out of the room.

" You know what, hyung. I'm not wrong about Jungkook. And just because you've been cheated on doesn't mean that everyone else is going to betray other people." Jimin spat angrily and Hoseok gasped.

Jimin had just hit him where it hurt the most. A lot of Hoseok's fear of being with someone came from his past relationship where he loved him so much only to get cheated on. It broke him down. It completely destroyed his ability to trust people. But he had opened up to Jimin. His best friend. His little brother. But Jimin crossed a line.

"Get out." Hoseok said sternly.

Jimin immediately realised what he had said but he had already left the room. He let the anger get to him and he hurt his best friend. But he was more upset that he was not willing to understand his feelings and side with him.

Hoseok looked out the window and gulped. He just hoped Jimin wasn't going to get hurt and Jimin was sure he wasn't getting hurt.