Old Town Road

SAINT ANDERSON
2 months later

"Ma why your butt so big?" Gia asked causing me to look at her and Gio who were smirking

"She paid a doctor to make it bigger." Jordan said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Yea right this all natural, thanks to you guys." I told them and Gia eyes immediately got big.

"Unclo Jojo was right! We did come from your butt!" Gio said causing Jordan to bust out laughing.

"You guys did not come from my butt! Jordan stop telling my kids weird shit!" I said shaking my head.

"That was a long time ago. How do they remember that." He said and I just looked at him.

"Kids remember everything." I told him.

"Yea like that time uncle jojo and auntie Hillary kissed."

"Huh? When was this?" I asked Looking at Jordan tilting my head to the side.

"Last time auntie Hillary was here!" Gia continued to say while Jordan just mugged her.

"You pinky promised! And i gave you $50 bucks!" Jordan said and Gia just shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't keep secrets from mommy and daddy." She said shrugging her shoulders while looking at her nails.

"Wow! That's why I like Krissy better!" Jordan said and her head shot up immediately.

"No! Jojo I'm sorry! please no! Here I'll give you your money back!" She whined as I just shook my head.

"Alright Gigi, i forgive you." He said picking her up and hugging her.

"That nigga soft!" I heard and immediately my head looked towards Gio.

"What did you just say?" I asked and he just looked at me covering his mouth.

"GIONNI!!!!" I yelled while everyone stopped what they were doing looking at Gio.

"Why you yelling my name like that for?" He asked mugging me.

"Get your son." I said folding my arms in front of my stomach.

"What he did?" He asked confused.

"GIO SAID A BAD WORD!!! HE SAID THE N WORD!!!" Gia said.

"Snitch." Gio mumbled.

"Please get him before I do!" I said looking at Gionni who looked at Gio.

"What i told you bout your mouth?" He said and Gio just looked down. It wasn't a secret Gio was scared of Gionni.

"I'm sorry." Gio whispered. "Nah i ain't here you, say that shit with your chest lil nigga." Gionni said forcing Gil's head up.

"I'm sorry mommy." Gio said with tears coming from his eyes.

"Now you want to cry, take your soft ass over to your mother." Gionni said stepping aside as Gio ran towards me crying now.

"Promise you won't say anymore bad words?" I asked Gio as he nodded his head.

"Okay Jordan take them to the play room please." I said as I let Gio go.

"What you want for dinner?" I asked Gionni as Jordan and the kids walked out.

"It doesn't matter." He said causing me to roll my eyes. Turning to open the fridge I took chicken out.

"Yo ya ass been looking real heavy lately." G said causing me to roll my eyes. "What?" He asked noticing my eye roll.

"That's what the kids said too." I said and he just looked at me as if he was thinking about something as I placed the chicken in a bowl to thaw out.

"When's the last time you have your period?" He asked and Immediately my heart dropped. "I don't remember." I said and G started grinning. "We having baby number 3!" He said.

I honestly did not want another baby. I could barely deal with the three kids I had now. Baby number four would have to wait. "This isn't funny." I told him.

"You acting like you don't want my baby." He said. "I don't. I've told you if we were to have another baby. I wanted it to be the right way. Married! Living together." I told him and he sucked his teeth.

"I'm here most nights! And I proposed to you before." He said and I just rolled my eyes.

"That was four years ago. And you still have your house! And this is my house! We shouldn't have two separate houses." I told him.

"So what you want me to propose again?" He asked sucking his teeth.

"That's not what I said!" I yelled. "So what you want? Cause I'm not about to propose again. I did that and you broke that shit off. You messed it up. You ended the relationship. You packed your shit, brought a house and took my kids with me. YOU did that." He said.

"BECAUSE YOU LIED! I NO LONGER TRUSTED YOU!!! WHATS A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT TRUST? AND YOU WASTED NO TIME GETTING WITH THE NEXT BITCH SO SAVE IT!" I yelled back and G just shook his head.

"I'm not about to sit here and argue with you." He said getting up from the island walking out the kitchen as I followed him.

"Let me guess, you going to run and give them a baby causing I don't want a baby huh!" I yelled and he turned around looking down at me.

"I just might!" He said before leaving and slamming the door. Taking a deep breath I went back to the kitchen and continued making dinner.

This is why I didn't want another baby just yet. I really hope I'm not pregnant again.

__________________________
COMMENT THOUGHTS! VOTE

IM BACKKKK BABYYYY