| 93 |

Credit To: ❦ @ImJustBored23 ❦
—————————————————
What a Creepypasta would do if they saw you sad/lonely/depressed

Aries: Occasionally checking up on you to see if you're all right; watching you from your bedroom door because they're unsure wether to bother you or not.

Taurus: Invites you to go killing with them and carries you around on their back the whole time; buys you a bunch of your favorite food to cheer you up.

Gemini: Tries doing stupid/funny things to make you laugh and smile; hugging you and talking with you to the point you get annoyed, but feel less alone.

Cancer: Allows you to let out your feelings and problems to them; let's you cuddle next to them for your comfort.

Leo: Thinking you're not really upset for a while, then when they see you really are, they try getting you back to a positive state; you'd probably both play video games together or watch TV.

Virgo: Frequent hugs and words of encouragement; let's you vent to them and cry on them if needed.

Libra: They take you out wherever you'd want to go and spend the day hanging with you; lots of ruffling your hair and assuring you.

Scorpio: They'd spend the day with you doing things you like; they'd try to cheer you up by making you laugh or saying sweet things to you.

Sagittarius: They'd keep their distance in order not to presumably bother you or make things worse; they sometimes bring you snacks and check on you to see if you've gotten any better.

Capricorn: They won't leave you alone; they don't care if they're annoying you, they'll keep hanging around and trying to talk to you to get you to feel better. They'd really be concerned about you.

Aquarius: Give you many many hugs and assuring you that they're there for you; spending the whole day with you just to cheer you up.

Pisces: Hours and hours of hugging, assuring, and cuddling; they try making you laugh and smile by poking you and making witty comments.