YT: Hana and Mino Drama, Hayeol in "Distress"

This can be viewed as a YouTube video created by a fan.

Feel free to comment your thoughts on the situation.

••••

As you may know this whole Hana and Mino drama has caused a big stir in the Kpop Community.

For those of you who don't know about this issue.

Hana, who is regarded as the Nation's Heartbreaker, has been in multiple scandals since the start of 2019 involving WINNER's Mino.

Fans speculated that the songs released by these two artists were somehow related to each other.

A video was made which seemed further establish the connection between Miao's Fiancé and Hana's Sue Me.

Which later led to Hana being brutally assaulted by anti-fans.

Poor Hana.

Of course, Hana later posted a picture of Mino holding flowers "wishing" Hana to get better soon. However, some eagle eyed fans were quick to notice the background. The photo turned out to not have been taken by Hana.

To further add fuel to the scandal, fans noticed that Hana stopped posting pictures with Winner as a whole since 2016. Of course, there are pictures of Hana with the other WINNER members which never involves Mino.

On February 14th, things started to take a turn for the worse.

Mino posted on his Instagram a picture of a black and red rose, turning his comments off.

The colors, Red and Black, can be associated with Hana since her fandom colors are Red and Black.

Of course, it wasn't a big deal until Mino revealed the fact that him and Hana were in a relationship with another Instagram post with the caption "I still want you."

It is known in the Kpop community that Hana is a taken woman. She has been dating EXO's Chanyeol since October of 2017.

They are now currently engaged.

Hayeol (Hana + Chanyeol) shippers and Minha (Mino + Hana) shippers are often seen fighting all over social media. Many fans wishing that Mino would leave the couple alone and forget about trying to win Hana back.

Of course, Hayeol has been strong since being revealed by Dispatch. However, fans are worried that ever since Mino has gotten involved with Hana again, their relationship is in distress.

Hana has been pictured without her engagement ring on occasions. While Chanyeol is avoiding any relationship questions.

This alone is making fans worried about their relationship.

We can only hope that Hayeol can fight through this complicated time and all the scandals that are on their way.

Hayeol is the best!!!!!

•••••

Hayeol or Minha?

Do you guys believe that Hayeol broke up or nah?