TWENTY-NINE

// a.n: The song above fits this chapter so well. Enjoy!

October 23 - Thursday

I watched as Taehyung ran around the field of dandelions, loving the way the flowers dispersed their seeds into the air as he passed by.

He laughed lightly as he watched the wind pick up the seeds and swirl them into the air, spreading their beauty throughout the world.

I was a little behind, left to play around with his camera. Bringing the viewfinder to my eye, I tried to take a picture of all the dandelion seeds in the air when Taehyung suddenly came into view. He had tilted his body to his right just to get into my shot. 

Pulling the camera down from my face, I tilted my head at him playfully.  

He stood up straight and gave me the cheesiest smile ever that I could only just give in and snap a picture of him.

One that I still have hanging on the wall in my apartment.

Placing his hands in his cardigan pockets, he went back to view the dandelion's innocence. "Some people only view dandelions as a weed. They just don't want to give them a chance to view them like a flower. If they did, then they would know the power they have. The power to be wishes too."

Oh Taehyung, if only people viewed the world like you.

"You're a dandelion too," I whispered.

Taehyung caught a little of it as he turned my way quickly, "Hm?"

I shook my head with a smile.

Crouching down on the ground, I took a dandelion from the ground and closed my eyes to wish:

If we ever were to part, please bring Taehyung back to me.

I blew all the seeds away.

Blow away dandelion, blow away~

To this day, I blow on every dandelion I see. 

Praying that one day, my wish will come true.

But for now, 

I'm still waiting.