🤝

I would like to thank Qwertalphaderp for the Sai Ino idea! The wheels are slowly turning on that plot, but once I establish a more profound understanding of the characters Sakura and Sasuke, as well as build upon there relationship, they will start dating.
Also I need to clear up that they have known each other for five months now!
—-

Sasuke: Where are you

Sakura: Hnn?

Sasuke: Wow...

Sasuke: But still, everyone wants to meet you

Sakura: I'm in the lunch line

Sasuke: You packed your lunch today

Sakura: No I didn't

Sasuke: I drove you to school

Sakura: Please, no

Sasuke: I also have dango for you

Sakura: Like on a stick?

Sasuke: Where else would it be?

Sakura: On a dick

Sasuke: You are stalling

——

Eventually, Sakura came over. And sat down between Sasuke and Naruto. She was scared out of her mind. Sakura didn't know why she wanted their approval so badly, but she did.

Sasuke gave her a comforting smile, and as we know, the Uchiha almost never smiled. Naruto gave her that goofy Uzumaki grin, and Hinata bore a small shy smile on her face.
She used to be friends with Ino, but other plans were made and the two seemed to drift apart. Not that they had anything against each other, they just weren't as good of friends as they used to be.

Now Kiba was a real player, but all of his close friends knew he had one girl on his mind. Her name was Tamaki, and she had a hate for Kiba because he was such a player. Sakura knew this by talking to Sasuke so much.

Next was Hinata, the shy girl. Hinata has never once been mean to anyone, not even girls who harass Naruto. She politely tells them to go away, and usually they listen.
On the other hand Naruto is a hot head when it comes to jealousy in romance. If any guy, sometimes girl, were to lay a finger on Hinata. Let's just say it wouldn't be pretty.

Shikamaru and Temari weren't as bold about their relationship, they were very normal. Shikamaru was able to tame Temari, and Temari was the spice in his life that he couldn't live without.

(A/N: I feel like no one ever includes choji in the popular group, so I am going to be Temari and this fanfic is going to be shikamaru, and we will spice things up 👏 👏)

Sakura doesn't hear much about Choji, she hears even less about his girlfriend Karui. But every now and then she hears something from Sasuke about them.

Sai and Ino, the poor souls. You couldn't think of Ino without having Sai in the picture, the same for thinking of Sai. At one point they were inseparable, but now they were separated and had to pay the price. The price was sadness and longing. But no one wanted to get involved because they both said 'it's complicated'.

With what Sakura knew, she was able too talk based on their likes and dislikes. She ended up not having to pretend to be someone else, and she was who truly was. She had a great time and got all their numbers. Which was great news for her and them.

——-
End of chapter note- NEXT CHAPTER!
Next chapter involves something a lil special, and it's a Kakashi x reader part. Basically it was bring a friend to the classroom day and Kakashi brought his wife in, that no one knew about. So you are his wife, or husband. Although next chapter I am going to say she, although you can say he if you want to because we are all about equality here!

~Peace 🌚🐾