Chapter 34

I could feel my eyes bugging at Roms words. I turned to Daly, and see him smirking at me.

I punch him lightly on the shoulder.

"This isn't funny! I'm sorry! We're sorry!"

Daly, "I'm not sorry at all! I was loving my wife. Nothing shameful in that!"

Brady, to my cousins, "You see why I organized to get their room soundproofed! None of us have had a decent nights sleep since they married!"

Aiden, "Our men are loving it though, since we take more of the night jobs just to get away from them!"

Raf, "Please can we not talk about this any more?! I'm feeling slightly nauseous right now!"

Really Raf? Geez these big babies!

"You know what? You can all shut up and pretend this never happened!"

Daly, kissing my neck, "No way am I pretending this didn't happen, I want to leave and make it happen again!"

All six of my cousins put their hands over their ears. They're acting like children right now.

I shiver at Dalys words and I see Quinn roll his eyes while smiling.

Quinn, "I guess you two have made up?! Everything good? Did you actually talk first? Sex on it's own won't fix shit!"

Daly, laughing, "Yes we talked. All's good now. Let's all go home now and let Lexis cousins get over their traumatic experience!"

I punch him a bit harder that time but say goodbye to my cousins and we leave. I'm going home with the love of my life.

********************************

The next 12 weeks pass fast.

Drake has finished at the Academy and moved into our house to be with Riley. Both are very happy and in love.

Pat, Brady and Aiden are still single and loving it.

Colin and Owen are seeing the same girl. I'm constantly reminding them to use protection even if she claims to be on birth control. I'm always surprised that they don't get jealous of each other.

Raf has met someone but wants to take it slow.

The rest of my cousins were still single and loving it too.

Mikael kept his word and removed all the Russians out of Corden, except for a few that he trusted. These men were tasked with keeping an eye on me.

Daly wasn't happy about this when he found out, thinking they were trying to kidnap me or something, but Mikael explained to him that they were actually there to make sure that Daly didn't harm me.

The argument from that speech was not pleasant. After calming them both down and getting them to see that they both wanted the same thing, which was me and the babies healthy and alive, they came to a truce.

Quinn had become my shadow. It annoyed the fuck out of Daly alot but he understood it and tried to not get jealous.

Today was my ultrasound. Hopefully today we would find out the gender of our babies.

As I got up from bed, slowly as I had definitely popped out now. It was getting harder to do things.

These babies were growing fast and they were strong. I had finally started feeling them move. It was amazing.

I showered and got dressed. I was slightly winded by the end of it. I could feel myself getting upset when Daly walked into our room.

Daly, "What's wrong babe?"