fake it till we make it.

{ guys this has to be one of my favorite concepts ever omg! 

guys i need seaycee content :(

- kamille 🌻 }

"guys, please just don't stand there and not say anything." tricia cried as she watched the silent battle between her two students.

"i get what you're saying, but are you sure it's a good idea. i mean just imagine all the backlash we will get if people find out." sean added, running hands through his hair nervously as he looked over to kaycee.

"no one is going to find out, not even your friends or family. this is just between us three. so are you guys in?"

sean looked over to kaycee, hesitation filled her eyes as she met his eyes. "we don't have to do it, kayc, not if you're not comfortable with it."

"if you're okay with it, then i am."

they both turned to tricia, sean's hand loosely flung over kaycee's shoulder. "we're in."

"i guess we better get a head start on this whole fake dating thing." sean chuckled as he unlocked his phone and began scrolling through the many pictures that filled his camera roll, until his finger landed on one. "this is it."

kaycee's lips began to curl into a smile as she watched him post the picture. it was when they went to hawaii for her sixteen birthday, they just had gotten back from snorkeling and her parents wanted a picture of all of them together, so sean pulled kaycee into his lap, a smile dancing on both their faces as her parents took the picture. "this alien? she's all mine."

they wiped tears from their cheeks and held their stomachs, laughter filling the studio as they read the comments. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT, THIS IS IT GUYS, ITS NOT A DRILL, I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL."

sean and kaycee took an uber back to the rice's home to explain their new relationship to everyone. laughter echoed in sean's car as kaycee continued to read the comments, the fans were going crazy.

kaycee turned to look at sean, his lips were pulled into a frown as his eyes stayed glued to the road ahead. "sean, whats wrong?" she hummed, as she set her hand down onto his lap.

"i don't know, kayc. it feels wrong, lying to our fans, friends and family. i don't want to lie to everyone we love." sean hummed, as he placed his hand over hers.

"i feel that way too." she whispered, her soft softening as they pulled into her driveway. "but, it's what tricia wants and we've already agreed to it, but just know if you ever feel uncomfortable throughout any of this then i'm calling off the deal. i wouldn't put you through anything that will make you uncomfortable."

sean pushed his door open, leaving kaycee confused, until he opened her door and wrapped his arms around her. "you're the best fake girlfriend ever."

"and you're the best fake boyfriend ever." she laughed into his neck as he spun her around in the driveway. "let's fake it till we make it."

-

it's been five months now and no one knew about their fake relationship still.

but sean and kaycee didn't have plans on telling anyone, it was something so intimate to them, although it was just for show.

they started off slow, flirting more during classes and holding hands whenever they were in public. then, it turned into small intimate hugs in the corner of the room and small kisses on the cheek whenever they saw each other.