TAKE XIX- Forgotten Exam

TAKE XIX.

    “So, don’t forget about your exams coming in two weeks.”

    I quickly looked at the teacher in front, eyes wide. I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT EXAMS!!!! SHIT!

    “Hm and Akihiko-san,” suddenly the teacher called my name.

    “Yes?”

    All eyes centered on me.

    “If you ever have problems with Japanese, feel free to ask anyone to help you, okay? Since you’re from Australia, I thought you’d have some problems with Japanese Literature.” She said.

    “Ah, I’ll take care of it, Sensei. No worries.” I nodded my head.

    “Good.”

-w-

    “Hngh!!!!” I whined, rolling on the soft, green grass of the soccer field.

    “Heichou you seem troubled, what’s the matter?” Yuta asked, crouching beside me.

    I pouted. “I forgot about exams.”

    He chuckled. “Still have two weeks, Heichou, no worries.”

    I sighed. “And the Inter-High….”

    “We’ll practice hard, Heichou.”

    “I hope you do.”

    Despite Yuta being a senior, he’s friendly and easy to talk with. He’s humble and respects others. “Here, let’s practice.” He smiled and held out his hand to me. I reached for it and stood, putting my arm around his shoulders then walked to the others.

-w-

The ball went in the basket perfectly and Akashi stuffed it back into the container. “Sei-chan, another one!” Reo smiled and threw a ball at him. Akashi caught it with one hand and put it in.

    “Hm, exams are coming and Inter-High too.” Kotarou sighed.

    “You’re such a smarty what do you have to worry?” Eikichi said, nudging him on the shoulder.

    “WHERE IS AKASHI SEIJUUROU!!?!” suddenly a girl’s voice echoed in the court. All eyes turned to the source of the voice.

    “Kazu-chan?” Reo frowned.

    She stormed past Reo and went straight to Akashi. “I plead your allegiance!” she said sternly.

    “Allegiance?” Kotarou echoed her last word.

    “I need you to teach me Japanese Literature.” She said.

    “No.” Akashi answered shortly and walked away. She gritted her teeth and pulled his sleeve.

    “Please?”

    “Wasn’t my answer clear enough?”

    “Why not?”

    “I am busy. I have lots of work to do than settling you stubborn girl.” He stated and exited the court. Kazuto sighed and went home.

    The next day, Akashi was having a meeting with the student council members when Kazuto barged in, once again. After a few arguments and scolding from Akashi right on the spot, he finally agreed to tutor her in the library after school, two hours a day.