Chapter 100.

(PS

(PS. I'm so fucking nervous)

"I catch in my throat
Choke
Torn into pieces
I won't, no
I don't want to be this

But I won't let this build up inside of me"

***
Warning for the next two chapters.

I just can't seem to catch a fucking break

I thought things would be okay now, well - okay as they can be with all of Davids bullshit and dealing with that.

I feel nauseous as I look at Harry, the distress that he is failing at hiding on his face is making it churn in my stomach.

He looks... Scared? I think that's the emotion I can see anyway, he looks as nauseous as I feel.

Why does he think I won't still love him? What could possibly be that bad?

All that's ringing around my head is 'I haven't been honest with you', and I'm trying not to let my brain go to into overdrive; but that dread is making it almost impossible.

He's been lying to me?

I'd expect that from the Harry I first met, or even the one a few months ago but not now...

I thought we were past Harry keeping things from me. I know there were things that he found hard to talk about, and I didn't push him on them but I thought for the most part I knew the important things.

The fact he was always so secretive about those tapes always played in the back of my head but when he told me most of them were his fathers, and only some were his and mentioned they were home movies I didn't think much more on it.

I assumed his father was the reason he didn't want to talk about them.

The fact he also trusted me, with something he seemed to keep so personal when he let me stay here and trusted I wouldn't invade his privacy also put me off pressing him about it.