Chapter 42: Frustrated

Short chapter I apologize.

School still sucks.

Be rad.

Love y'all ❤

<><><><><><><><>

Odia's POV:

All of the host club looked absolutely horrified, "Retrieve her!" Tamaki yelled as I was thrown over Kyoya's shoulder whole the twins blocked me and Honey and Mori blocked Reita.

"What the hell?!" I yelled, trying to calm my blush down.

"What did he do to you?! You were so red!" Tamaki yelled as I froze whole I felt Kyoya go stiff.

"I-I was not!" I yelled.

"How many men are you surrounded by?!" Nisa yelled.

"Too many." I groaned.

"Who is this guy anyway, and why was he touching you?!" Honey yelled from beyond my vision.

"Calm down! He's... he's my future husband... maybe." I sighed as I was still on the shoulder of Kyoya.

"I'm so jealous." Miko sighed, "We'll see you later, Odia, bye!" Miko called as I watched the girls leave.

"Wait, help! Or just leave..." I sighed.

"Future husband?!" Haruhi yelled.

"What is the fair maiden doing in another man's arms?!" Reita demanded.

"Fair maiden?" Kyoya gave me a sideways glance.

You see, Kyoya and I decided we should trybout the whole friends aspect, so talking is the first step, and apparently being thrown over his shiulddr is as well.

"Let's get her home!" The twins proclaimed.

"You shall get her nowhere but in my arms." Reita objected as I blushed a bit.

"No." The twins seethed.

"Yes." Reita returned the tone

"Oppa, calm down." I groaned to Reita which immediately shut him up, "I have a headache." I sighed, "Oi, I'm too tired for this. Ootori, let me face him." He shifted me to a bridal carry, "Everyone this is Prince of The Vipers: Reita."

I waved my hand, gesturing to him, as he took it and kissed it gently,  causing the club to act fast as Kyoya tugged me away while the twins blocked me even more, "I refuse to leave without the Princess at my side." I sighed, I didn't want to do this.

"Oppa." I gave a pout as I looked at him with puppy eyes, "I'm tired, so can you please let me go him with my friends?" I stuck out my bottom lip as Mori was even blushing at the sight.

"S-Sure." Reita mumbled.

----

After a day with Reita, I decided he was waaay too much like Tamaki to even consider. I could already hear my brother chuckling to himself as the word, "Not everyone is as beautiful as I!" Dramatically errupted from Reita's mouth.

Then, a tall guy from the Spiders with a precious little cousin tried to show up. Miro and Sugar they called themselves. What a coincidence.

"My brother must think he's hilarious." I sighed as I slid down the door I just slammed in Risa's, a boyish looking girl, face as the host club watched, "Stupid week of betrothal."

"What's that?" Honey asked curiously.

"It's the marking of a year left for me to choose a fianceè, so it's a week of suitors eight to be exact, so far there has been five, but the eighth is saved for after New Years, marking the beginning of the year of suitors. It's very stupid." I groaned.

"Marriage seems to be pretty important to your brother." Haruhi observed.

"I'm the Princess, the face of the Spiders, it wouldn't look good for me to not marry, and if I do marry it has to be someone 'worthy'." I mocked my brother's speech, "I play many roles, and I have to look good doing each one."

"Mori will still marry you if anything!" The twins mocked as Honey naively nodded as I walked over to the couch and sat him on my lap.

"Takashi would be happy to!" Honey cheered as Mori grew red.

"I-I-uh-um-" Mori sputtured.

"I still got you at least." I chuckled and winked at Mori as Tamaki cut in.

"When will your next suitor come?" Tamaki asked worridley.

"Soon, I believe." I replied with a sigh.

A knock on the door made me groan as Mori stood up to reveal a pair of blonde twins with devilish eyes at the door frame.

I stood up with a groan as they waltzed past  Mori, who I was no next to, and seized my chin with a grin, "We're Hano and Kito and-"

Now before I tell you to what happened next, keep in mind I was frustrated, pissed, and a new level of done.

"Tell Rubro to quit being a dick about this or else I'll do this again!" I snapped, and before they could question what action I was threatening, I answered it by grabbing Mori's collar and slamming my lips onto my nervous senpai.

In my defense... I was really frustrated.