Chapter 96: Sleepover at Cliff Gordon's Villa.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note:

This is my second hated season behind rebooted. It's poorly written, brings the Nya drama back and the characters do stupid things for the sake of the plot! So infuriating.

(Third Person P.O.V)

The remaining Ninjas and Nya had arrived at Jay's new villa, seeking a safe place to rest.

Jay unlocked the doors and they all walked into the main entrance along with Zane's falcon happy to see them all again.

"Ahem. Welcome to my humble abode. I guess." Jay said unenthusiastically as they entered the Villa.

"Fear isn't a word where I come from." The Fritz Donnegan Animatronic Statue declared.

The others didn't even bother looking around in amazement except for Nya, who was practically drooling at the rare items in the villa.

"So, Fritz Donnegan the movie star is your real dad?" Nya asked Jay with dollar signs in her eyes, though Jay ignored her led the others into the next room.

"First we lose Sensei Wu, then Kai and now (Y/N)'s gone!" Lloyd sighed he just wanted to curl up into a ball and cry his heart out.

"Not counting (Y/N)." Zane explained the mood darkened more at the mention of (Y/N).

"Whenever one of us is alone we disappear, it has to be Nadakhan who is causing everyone to disappear." Zane theorised to the best of his abilities.

"Well, we better stick together from now on." Nya stated trying to link arms with Jay although Jay quickly wormed away from her making Nya scowl slightly.

"Look, let's just... get some rest and start again in the morning." Lloyd grumbled and everyone but Nya agreed with him.

Nya granted out a huff in disapproval as she pulled out her phone.

(Third Person P.O.V)

"You have prepared our crew well. They've greatly improved." Nadakhan stated taking command of the Misfortune's Keep once more.

"Look at me, Captain. I'm no longer airsick." Clancee declared happily, though abruptly runs away to vomit.