Chapter 9: Silence Mistakes

SHITESU University are one of the most prestigious school in Japan.

It's located at certain island near to secluded town area of Hinata.

Rumours and facts are still going around with this school, for past four years they became dark horse, excelled in every field of the academics be it national or international, yet a public media still cannot access the formidable information of what's happening inside.

As this University is very secretive and not talkative about their achievements. Although that's what people says, everyone still know entering this place isn't easy.

Like their motto says " A student responsibility is one's decision."

"Shi-kun Are you friend with the owner's of this University?" Tetsuya eyes cast outside the window car.

Seeing an illuminating clear vast blue sea, it's beautiful and so calm. Sei Shi didn't answered him instead keep his silence, focusing in driving on the  bridge toward Yamaguchi island.

It took them almost thirty minutes to get there. A high spirited town is the first thing greeted them. Even though this place are so far from the city and capital. The environment here  isn't left out by changing era, it have malls, cafe's, commercial buildings, tourists spots and more. It feels like you're living in a famous city.

Tetsuya didn't mind the long ride, he enjoyed this silence between Sei Shi. If in these past few days he chastise a silent atmosphere with silverhead. Right now, it's completely different.

Slowly, they're going back to their old days. He's not afraid anymore of Sei Shi's leaving him behind. The other said, he will stay—but he promise you back then and what happened Tetsuya— No matter what his own mind whispering out.

The bluenette's will believe the other's word.

"I'm here. . . I will stay with you from now on."

"Tetsuya are you okay?" Sei Shi voice interrupted his thoughts.

"Yes."

"We're near to the university entrance gate, you can drink vanilla milkshake there." The University whole campus stood at the Shinoya Forest near of Asahi  Mountain and Ryu inactive volcano.

Tetsuya know this information as he took up his time researching everything about the school. What it said before, it's not easy to get there and enter this university.

"You seem know a lot inside of the University Shi-kun. Did you studied here before?"

" I studied at Yu University in China for high school. "

"Then middle school?"

"When I'm a five years old." Sei Shi replied casually and Tetsuya don't ask him anymore.

"What are you thinking?" The Silverhead can feel there something going on the bluenette's mind.

"I'm wondering it's good if we studied together back then."

Now, a memories from the past came into Sei Shi's mind. Connecting to what Tetsuya said. That time are after two months of meeting the young bluenette. He came to loved this child company, with him, the days aren't boring and monochrome like before.

"Why he cannot go with me, I'll ask Auntie politely and explain everything."

"Shi, she wouldn't agree to it."

"Why muqin?"

"Because it's dangerous, for the second heir to go out and be alone with bunches of crazy brats."