92

Yoongi's POV

The silence around me was brutal. I woke and saw everyone on the floor unconscious except for Jungkook who was now just a puddle of water. I ran to Jimin's room but it was empty. I was now back in the living room trying to keep myself calm but it was not working at all.

I was feeling every damn angry emotion fill my body and I liked it. I can just picture everything I wanted to do to Morton because of what he did to Jimin. I didn't give a fuck about me. Jimin is probably calling for me right now and I can't hear or help him and that just made me madder.

"Looks like someone is about to go crazy". I whipped my head to a voice and saw Hoseok holding his head. I said nothing and Hoseok huffs. "Mind telling me what happen?". Hoseok asked. "Morton". I said and Hoseok shivered at the coldness in my voice.

"Ok then...". Hoseok said and tries to wake everyone up. "Eww! Who spilled water on me!?! Th-this is Gucci!". I chuckled hearing TaeHyung's voice then remembered the water was Jungkook. "Loud and for what?!?". Jin yelled. "Jin, easy". Namjoon said. "Eh? Where's Kookie?". TaeHyung asked.

'Shit'. I thought to myself. "Yoongi? Did Morton take him?". TaeHyung asked me. "No". I replied and pointed to the puddle of water. "Umm... This is water". TaeHyung giggled. "Yeah... Morton knocked him over, do you remember what happen?". I asked. TaeHyung tilted his head then looked back at the puddle.

"No...". TaeHyung said. "Kookie". TaeHyung just starts crying. "What the hell happened?". Jin asked me. "Alot". I answered. "Umm, how to we help Jungkook?". Hoseok says looking at TaeHyung. "I don't know". Namjoon says sadly. "If your ass will just pick up a fucking phone, this wouldn't have happened!!!". We all turned to the door.

 We all turned to the door

"Felicity!?! How the fuck!". I shouted. "Don't you fucking raise your voice at me! I almost killed your mother because she didn't know where you were!". Felicity shouts at me. "Did you kill her?". I asked happily. "What? No!". Felicity says sighing. "Can you help him?". TaeHyung says in a low voice. "Ohh... I can't, I'm sorry". Felicity said.

"Then your here for nothing". I rolled my eyes. "Excuse you? As your friend I was fucking worried! Do you know how long I had to look for you? Do you?!?". Felicity was all red in the face and I laughed. "You look like a red cherry". I chuckled. "You...". "The fact that you all are ignoring me is a sin".

 "The fact that you all are ignoring me is a sin"

"Taemin". Jin hissed. "Hiya Jin, did Yoongi give you my message?". Taemin giggles. "He did and I accept it". Jin said. "Oh wonderful! I'm...". "Because I'm gorgeous". Jin smiles at him. Taemin growls and went to TaeHyung. "Step aside". Taemin glares at him and Tae moves. "Reverse". We watched as the water form into something then...

 We watched as the water form into something then

"KOOKIE!". TaeHyung quickly jumps in his arms. "Uh, what happen?". Jungkook asked. "Morton killed you". I said bluntly. "Wow... Couldn't have said it nicely?". Felicity huffs. "No". I said. "Enough, Yoongi... Where is Jimin?". Jin glares at me. "Morton...".

"He took him".