Follow my heart

It has been a whole month since the first day when the Fay's golden eyes first saw his lady love. Every night he watches her sleep and her peace brings him peace. Never before has anyone or anything brought him peace. Things that were important to him before, meant nothing to him now. It's like he has become a whole other being.

Hawk watches her sleep for hours, and falls deeper and deeper in love with her, but he does not recognize it for what it is yet. It didn't make sense to him, that he could love a mere human, a weakling, who was powerless on this earth, compared to his people who were the Trojans, and kept the balance of this earth spinning perfectly.

Fay's have governed the planets, seasons, months and hours. They are the keepers of the universe making sure that everything is running smoothly. They have fought evil, monsters, and other beings who want to take their powers away, but no one has succeeded yet. They remain faithful to their responsibilities, and work hard for their title.

They are creatures of love, and peace, and spread themselves across the universe with laughter and joy. They enjoy and respect every single living thing on earth, and they find people fascinating to look at, but consider them weaklings and haters, who destroy eveything they get their hands on. The Fay's see how people turn against each other and kill for gold and silver. They fight to gain lands that don't belong to them, and their government lies and steals from them! The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. They bring shame upon themselves, and the Fay's watch all the mistakes that human do, and shake their heads with disgust, but they still keep an eye on them and protect them, and have a special place for them in their hearts, unless one crosses them. Then they make their lives a living hell. Fay's can be your best friend, but once you cross the line against them, they can be your worst enemy. They will reek havoc in ones life, and make that person wish he was never born.

Hawk watches his sleeping beauty sleep, and never grows tired of the endless hours in the dark. To him it is a blessing to even be in the same room with her. Leaning against the stone wall, he considers walking over to the bed where she slept, but decided against it, because he knew that he would not be able to resist her if he were that close to her again.

Nessa faked sleep once again, being carefull not to alert the Fay that she was awake. She was getting used to his appearance every night, in fact, she looked forward to him entering her bedcahmber as soon as she fell into bed. A smile curved on her lips, she could feel his warm presence, and wondered if he will ever approach her, and tell her what he wants of her.

The princess was not afraid of him anymore, in fact, she saw him as her protector. He followed her everywhere, even to the river where she undressed and bathed. She saw the way that he looked at her, there was a need in his golden eyes, and if she didn't know any better, she would say that he cared for her. Dare she claim that he loved her? No, she thought, he doesn't love her, Fay's are not capable of loving, but he definitely wanted her in his bed, of that she was sure of, she thought just as sleep claimed her restless body.

Nessa slept until mid afternoon, when the servant girl came into her room, and pulled asside the silky window treatments, and the bright sun filtered through the window, splashing it's rays across the room, warming everything in its way.

"Princess Nessa, I have come to wake you up, you seem to be skipping your meals of late, and I was wondering if mayhap you are feeling under the weather." The servant girl said in a worried tone.

Hawk lifted his body that was slumped against the wall, and listened to what the servant girl was saying. His sculpted sensual lips curled with amusement.

"Sleeping till mid afternoon, and skipping meals, sounds to me that you could be suffering from a disease called love, have you fallen in love mistress, has one of our fine warriors caught your attention?" She asked, as she pulled on the sheet that covered Nessa's naked body, and threw it to the side. "Come now Nessa, your mother has expressed concern for your absence from the dining area. She will come and hunt you down if you don't show up for your meal again."

Hawk heart slammed against his muscled chest, she was a splendor in her bed, as she lay sprawled on the ivory sheets naked as the day she was born. Her beauty claimed him, and he closed his eyes, taking a deep breath to help ease his tension. He wanted her desperately and didn't know how much longer he was able to hold off from ravishing her.

Nessa rolled her eyes, wondering how much longer will the girls chattering go on for, she just wanted to sleep a few hours more, having been awake almost all night, knowing that the Fay was in her room watching her. She very carefully from the corner of her eyes tried to see if he was still there, and her heart skipped a beat when she saw him staring right at her. Wild fire burnt in her loins, knowing that his eyes feasted on her nakedness.

"Come on mistress, let me dress you quickly, you mustn't keep your mother waiting a minute longer!" The servant girl helped Nessa out of her bed, and grabbed a new gown to put on Nessa.

Golden eyes caressed her naked body hungrily, and burned like hot coal, as desire slammed through him so savagely that he shuddered, and then to his dismay, the servant girl covered Nessa's body with a sparkling gown.

"Hurry up mistress," the servant said, "we must dress you fast and comb your long tresses."

Nessa narrowed her eyes and pulled away from the servant girl, "What is going on, why are you rushing me so?" She asked in a suspicious tone.

"Noth, noth nothing is going on." The servant girl stuttered back.

Placing her hands on her hips, Nessa said with a hint of anger, "I know your hiding something missy, this sparkling gown is not for midday wear, this is an evening gown!" She said, and pushed the servant away from her. "Stop messing with my hair, why are you dolling me up for? Tell me now or I shall punish you, and don't think that I won't!" She said in a threatening tone.

The Fay smiled, he loved it when his woman acted like a spitfire, it turned him on.

"I'm not supposed to say anything. Lanie said that if I told you she will whip me." The girl said in a frightened voice, shrinking back from the look that Nessa gave her.

"What is it that you shouldn't tell me? Tell me, and I promise I will not say a word, and get you in trouble, but if you hold the truth from me, it shall be I that will give you the whipping, not my sister!" She threatened.

"A few weeks ago I heard your sister complaining to your mother that you are acting like a harlot, and she begged your mother to save you before it was too late, she told your mother to marry you off as soon as possible before you give up your virginity, and spoil your marriage bed." The girl said, and took a step back when she saw the anger in Nessa eyes.

Nessa tried to control her beating heart. Her sister was the one that needed the beating not this poor child. "What else do you know missy, tell me now, I want to know everything you know!"

Tears glided down the servants eyes, and in a squeaky voice she said, "I heard through the grape vine that your mother sent for a handsome warrior who is in good standing with the court, to come and take your hand in marriage, she is going to marry you off to him, before you give your virginity away, and damage your reputation."

Nessa's heart pounded wildly against her chest. "When is this warrior going to come for me?"

"I think he arrived today, and is waiting for you in the dining area with your family. Please don't tell anyone I told you, please I beg of you!" The girl begged tearfully.

Hawk stood frozen in the background, not believing what his ears just heard. He tightened his fists at his side and tried to calm his beating heart, as jealousy speared right through his aching heart. Mentally he was already thinking of the many ways he was going to kill the man that was here to take his woman away from him.

Nessa ignored the young servant girl and marched out of her room angrilly, and Hawk followed behind her. He wasn't going to let anyone steal her away from him. She belongs to him! he thought wildly, and stopped in his tracks, and pondered on this new revelation. Could he be in love with this human? No way, he thought, as he marched down the stairs after her.

Vote vote vote!!!! Pleassseeeeeeee don't forget to vote and comment, thank you kindly.

Xoxxoxxoxoxxo xox.