chapter 3: midoria learns to focus his powers.

The next day midoria and All might were down at The beach to help with controlling his energy overload quirk but before they started All might pulled out a suit for midoria and said." Here put this on. It's a rubber insulated suit that will help channel and control the flow of the amount of electrical energy overload you take in and release the metal plate on the palms of your gloves will let you handle The electrical output of the energy you are redirecting and on The back of your suit is a portable generator where all of the raw energy is stored. There is a huge lightning Storm heading our way and your going to absorb the entire thing." And midoria said." Are you crazy!!!. Even if my suit could withstand that much electrical energy it would still fry my brain!!!." And All might said." Don't worry about it. you'll be fine. hahaha!!!. Just let The lightning Hit The metal rod on your portable generator and your quirk will do The rest!!!. Trust me." And midoria said." Alright. Here goes nothing."  (BOOM!!!!) (ZAP!!!!) The large bolts of lightning Hit The metal rod and a computer voice said." Energy storage capacity at 100%" all might then said." Great. it works. Now then. Try taking in 10% of that energy and fire it at the Bell All the way out there on the ocean. Focus on the target and nothing else." Midoria did what All might said as the computer voice said." Energy storage capacity now at 90%" midoria then held out his hand and aimed at the Bell on The middle of the ocean and said." Energy overload!!!: Thunder Canon!!!. (ZOOM!!!) A single large blast of electrical energy went flying across the water until suddenly. (DING DING!!!) The Bell on the ocean rang indicating that he had hit his intended target. And all might said." That was very impressive young midoria!!!. You remind me of myself when I first used one for all." And midoria asked." You mean you had no idea how to control it either???." And All might said." That's correct. You see. Mastering your super powers isn't something that can be done overnight. It takes years of training and practice with it to fully master it."and midoria said." Don't worry All might Sir. I'll work hard every day and never stop practicing until I have fully mastered energy overload!!!." And All might said." That's what I like to hear. I've pointed you in The rite direction and given you the tools needed to control that power. It's up to you now to determine what you use them for."  And midoria said." I'll use them to become stronger and become an amazing hero like you!!!." And All might Thought to himself."the kids got a heart of gold that's for sure.but with power like that he's already painted a target on the back of his head."  He then ran off as he noticed that midoria was still practicing until the generator ran out of energy for him to use and once it did he would most likely Head home.