thirteen !

( thirteen ! )

"Wow...." Blair muttered as they made their way to a small restaurant but it did look very fancy. Blair turned to her mate who only grinned back at her.

"Go in" he told her. "Xander" she hissed "you didn't have to do all of this" she gasped as they were the only people in the restaurant.

"I wanted to do something special" he said as Blair hit him on his chest. Xander pouted and rubbed the spot.

Blair glared at him "it's not like you are hurt by it" Xander smirked and then a waiter came and asked them if they had any reservations.

"The name is under Cullen" Xander told the boy who nodded his head. "Of course" the boy muttered and grabbed two menus. "Right this way sir" he said and then guided them to their table.

"What drinks can I get the two of you?" He asked and directed it to Blair who rolled her eyes.

"Two cokes and another server" Blair said "I want to enjoy my meal not have a horny seventeen year old ogle at me while I have it."

The server nodded his head and then passed it to someone else.

This time it was a girl who was much like Alice. Short but had longer hair than Alice, very pretty as well but not as pretty as Alice.

"I am so sorry about him that was Drew and he doesn't know how to hold it in. Now what do you two want for a drink?" She asked and took down their orders.

"Is that all or do you want to order your food as well?"

"I was think of the chicken curry. Half rice, half chips" Xander told her and Blair nodded her head "I'll have that as well."

The girl who's name was, olive, took it down and the smiled. "I'll get you two your drinks and your food shouldn't take very long" she told them.

"Thank you" Blair said and then looked at Xander who grabbed her hand. "Did you see the look on his face?" Xander exclaimed "priceless" he giggled which made Blair giggle.

"Oh god that was so hilarious!" Blair laughed at her mate. "I didn't think that you would've found it that funny" she told them and then his face went serious. "I did but I also wanted to rip his heart out" he told her and kissed her hand.

"You're all mine" he told her and then both their food and drinks came.

————————

It wasn't long before they finished their food. All they were doing now was talking about their future.

"Do you want kids?" Blair asked Xander who nodded his head.

"I want five–"

Blair spat out her drink "five?" she asked him as Xander laughed and handed her a handkerchief. "Yes. Four boys and only one girl."

Blair rolled her eyes "that's a lot of brothers" she told him. "That is a lot" she whispered and Xander smirked "it's just how many I want.."

"Do you always get your way?" Blair asked him and he nodded "always."

Then Xander's phone rang.

"Alice..wait wait, slow down, yes yes, we are coming."

Xander looked at Blair "Bella had her baby and now the wolves are after her."

Blair and Xander paid for their food and hoped that they would get there on time.

All Blair could think was that it was a little girl. She smiled. Maybe having four boys and a little girl wouldn't be so bad.

____________________

Thank you so much for read and I'm sorry for taking a little break. I just didn't know what to write.

Anyway thank you for reading, also don't forget to...

Comment,
Vote
&
Follow

Byeeeeeee!!!

__thealpha__