65

Cosied up on the sofa, it was only 7pm, and Harry and Essie joined the rest of the Mulligan family that was home, (mum, dad and Fra) to watch the British soaps on that evening. First up- Emmerdale and despite being out of the loop as to what was happening, Harry quite enjoyed it; whether that was the storyline or because he was with his girlfriend he wasn't entirely sure but he hoped that it would be both.

Essie has her head on Harry's shoulder and one arm sling across his waist, her legs folded beside her as her brother sat on the bed of the sofa, her parents both in an armchair. It was a peaceful evening which brought a gentle warmth and glow to the room which was also aided by the soft, crackling fire in the centre of the wall.

Harry's hands gently drew circles of Essie's hip,   other hand holding hers which was across his lap. He was thankful for how welcoming her family was and for the fact Fra wasn't wanting to kill him. He enjoyed the hospitality and how loving Mr and Mrs Mulligan were to him by treating him like one of the family, including when it came to the farm work, he didn't get off lightly.

Suddenly, during the advert break, the front door slammed open. Loud whistling echoed in the hallway as the sound of a bag or two hitting the wooden flooring followed. Essie and her family looked at each other in confusion, Harry's arm tightening around Essie's waist out of worry.

"Good evening, dear family!" A strong, Irish accent called as a figure entered the living room doorway

Essie grinned widely, as did the rest of her family. Jumping up, Fra ran into the arms of a buff but still rather short brunette fellow, with curls and a bright grin on his face. "What are yi doing here?!" He exclaimed, pulling back with a wide smile on his face.

The man shrugged, "I thought it was about time I returned. I have missed a lot, I haven't seen anyone since Christmas and because of Essie's birthday, which u know I have missed, I just knew I couldn't wait any longer."

"Well, you're home, that's all that matters, sweetheart," Nancy smiled kissing the man's cheek as her husband shook his hand and gave him a hug.

"I can't believe you're home!" Essie Exclaimed as the man turned around to his sister.

"That's the element of surprise, Ginge. Alright, Prop- you're not Prop? Whomest the fucketh are yi and why are yi holding my wee sister like that?!" He bellowed towards Harry who sat perplexed and unaware of who this man was.

Essie chuckled awkwardly, standing up, letting Harry's arm fall from her as she approached the man. "Calm down," she said, wrapping her arms around his waist. "This is Harry."

"Her boyfriend." Stated Fra, a smirk prominent on his lips.

The man looked over Essie's head which reached his shoulders and raised his eyebrows. "Boyfriend? Name? Age? Where do you live? What do you do for a living? And any added facts? Now!"

"Harry. I'm 18. I live in Kingston, London, is still in school for a few more weeks and I hope to be a director and photographer. Plus Spider-Man is my brother?" Harry stammered, his eyes widened as the man's eyes bored into him.

"The name's Caspian. I'm 19. I live here and in Belfast. I act. And you're spidey's brother? Wicked!" Caspian broke into a grin and leaned forward for a handshake. Harry shook his hand, a weight lifting from his shoulder.

"Wait, so are you another brother?" He asked. Caspian nodded. Harry looked at Essie, "so first you forget about Prop and now Caspian? Do you have anymore brothers?"

Essie blushed, giggling softly, "nope. I promise. I thought I told yi about Cas? Sorry."

Harry shook his head and she snuggled back into his side. Caspian turned to his brother and asked, "how long?"

"A few months. He's friends with Haz, or at least Tom, his elder brother is." Fra informed his brother as he took a seat beside him.

"Wait, you weren't taking the piss? Tom Holland is actually your brother?"

"Yeah."

"Well shit! How'd you meet our Essie? Was it through Haz?"

"Instagram." Essie stated. "He's Bob from the dockyard!"

"Jesus Christ, no I'm not!" 

"Also, Casp, have you not been in Instagram? It's all over it." Laughed Fra.

"I haven't been on it in ages."

"Well then, you've missed a lot."

* * *

"How many more things are you forgetting to tell me?"  Harry Questioned as he laid in bed later that night whilst Essie was taking off her makeup.

Essie glanced at her boyfriend in the reflection of the mirror. She wiped her face with a wipe, gently removing it all and placing the used wipes in the bin. "I'm sorry, everything slips my mind. Hopefully nothing, hun, but I'll let you know if I am wrong."

"You better!"

Essie pulled off her T-shirt that she was only sitting in, and unclipped her bra. She through them into the laundry basket and picked up her nightgown, tugging it over her head. She stood up and turned around to see Harry's smirk.

"Thank you for that?"

"For what?" Essie Asked, trudging over to the bed.

"That show."

"You saw nothing!"

Harry grinned, kneeling in the bed as she stood the side. He placed his hands on her waist. And kissed her deeply, igniting a fire inside of her stomach that passed over to his. "Try not changing in front of the mirror next time, darling." He mumbled against her lips. Essie blushed and placed her arms around her body and looks to the ground. "You're sexy, you know that?"

"Am I?"

"The sexiest, Esme."

"Frick."

* * *

Fra Fee as Caspian Mulligan