Chapter 13 The knowledge of the Chamber of Secrets/Study Date?!

Your Pov

"Could I have your attention please?" Aunt Minvera said trying to get everybody's attention. "Right. Now, today we will be transforming animals into water goblets," Aunt Minvera said turning a crow into a water goblet. We were all amazed.

"Now it's your turn. Who would like to go?" Aunt Minvera asks the whole class. She looks over at Ron "Mr.Weasley one, two, three. Vera Verto," Aunt Minvera repeated her words. Ron took out his wand and tried the spell but turn his rat half of a water goblet.

The whole class laughed "That wand needs replacing Mr.Weasley," Aunt Minvera said. Aunt Minvera was about to go back to her desk until Hermione raised her hand. "Professor," Hermione said. "Yes Miss Granger," Aunt Minvera said curiously.

"I was wondering if you could tell us about the Chamber of Secrets, "Hermione ask curiously about the chambers of secrets which catch everybody's attention. AUnt Minvera looks unsure to tell us. "Very well," Aunt Minvera hesitate a bit.

"You all know, of course, that Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago by the four greatest witches and wizards of the age. Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slthyiern," Aunt Minvera said telling us the founders of Hogwarts.

"Now the three founders coexisted quite harmoniously. One did not," Aunt Minvera explains. "Three guess who," Ron said sarcastically to Harry. "Salazar Slthyiern wished to be more selected about the students admitted to Hogwarts. He believed magical learning should be kept within all magical families," Aunt Minvera admit to all of us.

"Unable to sway the others he deiced to leave the school. Now according to legend Slthyiern had built a hidden chamber in this castle known as the Chamber of Secrets. Though shortly before departing he sealed it until that time when his own true heir returned to the school," Aunt Minvera said looking at the class.

"The heir alone would be able to open the Chamber and unleash the horror within and by so doing purge the school of all those who in Slthyiern view were unworthy to study magic," Aunt Minvera said not wanting to say the word but we all knew what she meant. "Muggle-borns," Hermione said out loud.

"Naturally, the school has been searched many times. No such chamber has been found," Aunt Minvera said assuring everybody. "Professor? What exactly does legend tell us lies within the chamber?" Hermione said curiously. Aunt Minvera turns around to face us once again.

"The Chamber is said to be home to something that only to the Heir of Slthyiern can control. It is said to be the home of a monster," Aunt Minvera said we all stare at her in shock. By then the bell rings "Alright everyone have a good day," Aunt Minvera said.

I packed my stuff and walked out of the classroom with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. "Do you think it's true? Do you think there really is a chamber of secrets," Ron asks scared tone of voice. "Yes. Couldn't you tell? McGonagall's worried. All the teachers are," Hermione said pointing the obvious.

"Do you know anything about this Y/N? You lived here your whole life," Hermione asked curiously. "I've read a book about Hogwarts history and about the castle, it motions a few times about the chamber but never enough details about the monster," I said trying to remember. 

"If there really is a chamber of secrets, and it has been opened, that means...," "The Heir of Slthyiern has returned to Hogwarts. The question is, who is it?" Harry said but cut off by Hermione. "Let's think. Who do we know who thinks all Muggle-borns are scum?" Ron said looking at Draco when he passed us.

"If you're talking about Malfoy..." Hermione said not wanting to talk about him. "Of course. You heard him 'You'll be next Mudbloods'," Ron said repeating Draco's words. "I heard him. But Malfoy the Heir of Slthyiern?" Hermione said unsure to believe Malfoy could be the heir. "Maybe Ron's right, Hermione I mean, look at his family," Harry said trying to the pieces together.