50.Shadow creature.

When the shadow removed it's hands from its eye, you could see black liquid coming out from it. The liquid dropped to the ground and whoever was touched by it turned on fire, it was even burning through the ground. Others rushed to help put out the fire and after that quickly got them somewhere away from this creature to heal them.

The shadow was just watching what everyone was doing and not being affected by the attacks from us. The shadow looked at you as you saw its eyes change from red to yellow.

Why would his eyes change colour? Is it preparing an attack?

The creature swings its mace up and then down again as the harpie barely dodges it.

Harpie: "It got fast really quickly."

Does every shard give special abilitys?

The shadow creature grabs both of you with an incredible speed and starts to crush you. It did it really slowly, wanting to see the both of you suffer.

[Y/n]/harpie: "AHHHHHH!!!"

You felt the pain going through you as the creature was crushing both of you.

Harpie: "[y/n]...I'm sorry..."

[Y/n]: "No...we will survive."

A few of yours and hers bones broke as both of you were holding in the screams.

Fortune: "DON'T TOUCH OUR Y/N!."

When you turned to Fortune you saw her for a second in her awakening form as she threw Ellen in the air. Fortune got near the shadows face and hit it from above with her white spear, as the creature couldn't react to that at all. The ground broke beneath it after the impact but it was still standing. Fortune got out of the way as Ellen aimed her bow and shot 3 arrows that contained large amounts of energy. The arrows hit the target right in the face and instantly exploded. She shot out a few more arrows and Fortune caught her.

Jane: "Sorry I'm late!"

Jane appeared out of nowhere and used her shadow attacks to try and damage the creature. Her attacks went through it but the creature loosened it's grip and both you and the harpie started falling. Both of you were caught by Fortune and instantly brought to Florence. She quickly came to you and started healing your broken bones. After healing you she moved to the harpie and healed her.

Florence: "That should do it."

[Y/n]: "Thank you."

Fortune picks you up again and starts flying in to the battle.

Florence didn't look tired at all, so they must be scattered all around and healing them.

You get back in to the place where you were fighting before. Ellen was still shooting arrows at the shadow creature with Sarah helping to dodge its attacks but she was tired. She was giving her all to kill that thing. Lily was supporting everyone, just like Catherine did too. Amelia was hitting the creature hard together with Jane while you didn't seem to see anyone else that you knew well.

The shadow creature was overrun with your friends attacks to defend against so it didn't have any chances of attacking. It already destroyed a lot of your village but you knew that this was not the end.

Fortune flies to the ground with you in her hands and picks up your sword.

Fortune: "Here."

She hands you the sword and as you take it you notice her looking at your hand. You look there too and only now remember that you had a mini crossbow there.

[Y/n]: "It wouldn't be useful here."

Fortune closed her eyes for a second and after that an item appeared in front of you. It looked like the same mini crossbow you can put on your hand but it was...enchanted? You could even feel energy coming from it.