7.

Lauren

It's been two weeks since Lauren has last spoken to Camila, the morning after her little freak out, and today they have to get back to work. The thing is, Lauren knows she's the one that was in the wrong this time. Obviously she was drunk as hell, acting like a fucking fifth grader, but there was absolutely no way she was going to tell Camila that. If she were to apologise to Camila, she wouldn't hear the end of it for weeks, maybe even months or years, seeing as the she-devil loves to torture her.

Lauren realises Camila genuinely only wanted to help her from the good part of her tiny ass heart, but the fact that she once again decided something for her completely ticked her off. On set, Camila literally decides everything for Lauren. Anytime Lauren wants to add something to her part or wants to change a line slightly, the girl is on her ass about it. Not even in a fun way. She'll literally tell her to never make something up again, because 'this is why you're not a writer Lauren' in that high-pitched voice of hers, alarming all dogs in the neighbourhood. It just really gets under Lauren's skin sometimes.

Nevertheless, she feels slightly guilty about her behaviour from two weeks ago, so that's why she's on set way too early waiting for Camila to arrive on the steps of her trailer. She's already on her third cigarette when her co-star arrives, looking even bubblier than usual. The second she sees Lauren, her happy expression immediately changes to that of a person who just got told their favourite pet wasn't actually sent to a farm in the south of Texas. "If you would be so kind to please remove yourself from my steps?" Camila says.

Don't let the polite sound of her words fool you people, she's ready to kill. "Camila," Lauren starts before she's interrupted by the smaller girl. "That's Camzi to you Jauregui," she says with an arrogant smirk on her face.

Lauren's eyebrows shoot up comically high, making the other girl's smirk even more arrogant than it already was. "For fuck sake," Lauren says, blushing. "Listen, can we act normal today? I just really don't want to disappoint Ally."

"Sure, we don't want to disappoint Ally, do we?" She laughed, mumbling something along the lines of 'just everybody else', before she walked into her trailer.

Knowing she wasn't going to get anymore out of the younger girl, Lauren decided it might be smartest to just leave her be and go put on Emily's clothes in her own trailer.

Camila

Before her encounter with Lauren, Camila was actually having an amazing morning. For the last two weeks she and Hailee had been texting back and forth nearly constantly. Despite Lauren's best efforts to make her believe otherwise, Hailee definitely wasn't straight. She had actually asked Camila out on a date a week ago and two days later they went out to eat at this lovely little restaurant.

The best part about being with Hailee was that there were never any awkward silences. She was interested in what Camila had to say, so besides being good at talking, she was also great at listening. Camila told her all about the series and Hailee just laughed at her and Lauren's antics. In turn, she told Camila about her career. It turned out that after high school Hailee was immediately signed to a record label. In hindsight she wasn't happy with this decision because she thought herself to be too young and naive to be in that business. After a year of going absolutely nowhere with her music, she decided it was for the best to go to college, where she was currently studying English.

Camila really enjoyed being around the girl again, because her bubbly personality affected everyone around her, Camila included. Hailee was like a puppy; always optimistic, no matter what happened around her. This was kind of refreshing for Camila, seeing as she had to be around Lauren all the time, who's the complete opposite. She's more like those old dogs who've seen too much, laying down on the street when you're trying to walk them because they simply refuse to do absolutely anything.