Pants or No Pants

Gonna be updating like 2-3 times today, so I'm not going to bother my editor. Please point out any mistakes. Thank you.

Naruko's POV

You know, I've been spending a lot of time as Naruko lately. Literally, Naruto has not been around at all and it's like no one has noticed. It's kind of weird if you ask me. 

Oh well. Better make an appearance before everyone thinks I'm dead.

I'm currently walking around Konoha in a henge as a civilian. Why? Well it's because I want to walk around without people screaming in fear or spitting at me. What fun.

I made my way back to my apartment complex and that's when all crap had to break loose. (I just had a bad image in my head)

Haku ran out of my apartment crying with Shino and Gaara in tow. Why Gaara is still in Konoha, I do not know. 

"She's - I mean he's gone! Taken! Kidnapped! Whooshed away! Ere-" Haku cried before getting cut off.

"Yes, we know. Why is that? We saw the note saying that they had her- erm... him, and saying to come to the Forest of Death alone," Shino interrupted.

I looked at them in confusion. Note? What note? Who was kidnapped? Why were they in my apartment and then yelling out that- oh.

Oh...

OHHHHHHH!

I began to snicker under my breath and made my way to the Forest of Death. My hand made its way to my pocket, and I pulled out my sealing scroll.

Oh, this is gonna be good.

At that moment, Kurama couldn't help but pee his pants.

... Baby shark do do do dodo.... 

I henged into a cloud nin and began to set my traps. Of course I used the Flying Thunder God technique to speed up the process. After all, I have a bunch of teenage men coming to save me. I suddenly stopped for a moment.

Why are they coming to save me? Is it because they have something over me and they haven't blackmailed me yet? Or maybe they want to use me for something? Whatever, I still get to prank them.

Gosh, Orochi-pedo really needs to hurry up and get back to Konoha. I can't be sadistic to Kurama without him wetting his pants. Does Kurama even wear pants? So does he just pee on the ground every time he gets scared of me- cause that's super gross. I mean, if he has pants on, at least there's a layer of protection.

Whatever.

I fastened the last pink hair-dye/paint drop and I was finally ready. It's go time.

3rd person POV

"Hey Gaara?" Haku suddenly asked out of the blue as they sped towards the Forest of Death. 

Garra only grunted in response, too busy focusing on his goal of getting to Naruko and saving her.

"So I've been thinking-"

"That's a first," Shino mumbled, totally out of character. Or is he?

Haku continued as if he hadn't been interrupted. "So I've been thinking, and I was wondering whether Shukaku wears pants or not?"

Gaara suddenly halted and had a surprised contemplating look on his face. "I... I never thought about that."

The two boys who were following behind him stopped along with him.

Shino suddenly inputted, "Maybe Shukaku wears pants that are the same color as his fur?"

"And I always say that Shukaku wet his pants whenever I say something sadistic, but what if he doesn't have pants?" Gaara thought in horror and disgust.

The men... no, boys, stood in silence, contemplating the truly disgusting thought.

Haku broke the silence, voicing his thoughts. "So every time Shukaku wets himself and he doesn't have pants on... he's basically going to the bathroom inside you and there's no layer of protection."

Gaara's face went blue, then green. He then suddenly dropped to the ground, foaming at the mouth.

Pants or no pants? A truly horrifying and disgusting thought indeed.

{April 25, 2019}