chapter 8

Zeak's P.O.V.

It's been a few weeks since Josh took me out on our amazing date. As I was sitting in Algebra 2 (the only class I don't have with my Joshy) all I could think about was him and how perfect he is.

All my life I've been in love with him and every time a girl would try to flirt with him I would just get so pissed off. One time (at band camp lol just kidding) this girl name Terra was all over him in the hallway and all he did was stand there staring at her and all I could do was laugh, she had on 6" heels that day and she broke one of them by stomping off so hard. I love Josh. I love every little thing about him. Like the way his light brown hair sticks to his face when it's wet, and his mesmerizing bright green eyes that I just absolutely get lost in them every time I look at him, and let's not forget mention the way that his delicious muscles flex when he's playing baseball or lacrosse. I felt my pants start tightening a little and decided that I really needed to leave the room before my pants get any tighter.

"Mrs. Strong may I use the restroom please?" I asked nicely so shed let me go.

"Sure Zeak"

I hurried down the hall to the closest bathroom when all of a sudden I heard someone say my name on my way there.

"I can't believe that little gay freak turned you fucking gay too!" I heard a loud bang so I looked around the corner and saw Josh holding up Nate against a set of lockers.

"If you ever fucking say that about my Zeak again I will kill you! He is not a fucking freak! Im completely in love with him and if you even think about saying that again so help me God I will chop your fucking balls off and feed them to you! Do you understand me?! And no you dick you can't turn someone gay! I've always loved him it just took me to long to figure it out! I'm not kidding around Nate if you ever even look at him I will kill you! Got it?!" all Nate could do was shake his head yes.

"Good now get the fuck to class!" Josh said dropping him to the floor.

I backed out of the corner to the bathroom next to it. I didn't really have a reason for being in there since my situation settled down when Nate and Josh were going at it. just when I was about to leave Josh came in.

"Hey baby what are you doing" he asked.

"Umm nothing really I was on my way here when I heard you and Nate In the hall." I answered truthfully. I could see him starting to get mad again.

"Hey look at me. Just because he said that about me doesn't mean you should kill him".

He calmed down when I put my hand on his face.

"I'm sorry. I just lost it when he said that about you. I love you Zeak I will not stand there and watch people be a dick to you. You deserve the world and I'm going to try and give it to you. Now what do you say about coming with me and skipping school?" he asked.

"Let's do it" I winked back.
--------------------------------------
Okay so there was chapter 8(: and instead of giving a shout out to just 3 people I decided to give everyone one. thank y'all all for reading my story I love you all so much<3
~Lexi~