i love every inch of you // matty

- via thebest-medicine on tumblr!!

-

“I love every inch of you,” he said seriously, his eyes scanning your body up and down.

You pulled your hands to your chest instinctively, clutching them together between your breasts.

“Come on, love,” he said. Gently, he grabbed your hands and pinned them to either side of your head. A small smile played at your lips as he placed soft kisses to your neck. Just as you closed your eyes, slowly melting into his touch, a vibrating sensation buzzed against your skin.

“Matty!” You squealed. He looked up, smirking devilishly.

“Am I not allowed to kiss my beautiful girlfriend?” He asked, raising an eyebrow.

“That wasn’t a kiss,” you said indignantly, fighting back a smile. You squealed as he blew another raspberry to the crook of your neck, making you hunch your shoulder to your ear. He peppered your neck with kisses, nuzzling his stubble into your skin, making you squirm.

“Mahahatty!” You giggled, kicking your feet.

“I just want to show you how much I love you,” he teased. “How much I love your neck-”

He blew another raspberry, loud and silly and slobbery.

“MATTY-”

“-and your breasts, and your underarms-”

He rubbed his nose between your breasts and up to your armpits.

“-even when they smell rank. Whew!”

He exhaled through his mouth, the air tickling your skin.

“They do nohohot!” You yelled, instinctively trying to pull your arms down and protect yourself. Matty raised his eyebrows with a ‘whatever you say’ smirk, and shifted backwards on the bed. 

“I love your tummy,” he said, tilting his head downwards and shaking his mop of hair over you. The feathery sensations sent you into hysterics. You bucked your hips and screamed with laughter.

“Mahahatty! I gehehehet it!” You protested, giggles slipping in between the words.

“I told you I love every inch of you, didn’t I? S'not right to lie, love,” he said with a wink. Reaching up, he took your small hands in one of his and held them to your stomach.

“I love your legs,” he said, squeezing your hipbones with his free hand and sending ticklish sensations up your whole body.

“I gehehehet it!”

“Your thighs-”

“Matty I swehehehear!”

“And your knees-”

“Mahahahatty I can’t tahahake it!”

“-and every single inch of you-”

He accented each word with a raspberry; to your thigh, your stomach, your arm, your neck. Anywhere he could get his hands, and lips, on.

He crawled back towards you, releasing your hands and giving you a soft peck on the nose. You scrunched your nose and giggled, still sensitive from what you had endured.

“I love you,” he said. “Don’t you forget it.” You were blushing, partly from being tickled, but mostly because you could not understand how you ended up with someone this sweet.

“I love you, too,” you whispered. 

Matty rolled off of you and pulled you to his chest, wrapping his arms around you and pressing kisses to the back of your head. You closed your eyes, content, when you felt a his hand pinch your side again.

“Hehehey!” You giggled, rolling over and hitting him on the chest. He laughed and pulled you close again, his chin resting on top of your head.

“Just making sure you remember, love.”