Business Casual

I was nervous to say the least, my body was full of butterflies and I was shaking a bit, walking through the front doors of Castro Inc. , I see a modern style interior of the building  and the people look so handsome and beautiful. 

I walk up to the receptionist, " Excuse me  ma'am I'm looking for Romeo" she rolls her eyes at me and turns away from me, I think to myself " wow what crawled up her back end and bit her" I try and ask her again but then she goes off on me, " I don't know what he would see in you, your fat and to be honest you could do with a whole body reduction."

To say I was shocked would be an understatement, kindly I asked her again " I'm looking for Romeo Castro I'm his new assistant can you please tell me what floor his office is on?" she smiles at me sweetly " fat ugly people belong in the basement"

Gina her name tag reads, Gina picks up the phone and calls security, as I'm being man-handled I see Romeo looking down at his phone " Romeo help" I scream across the foyer , Romeo looks up fast and runs towards me " What the hell is going on here?" he yells making me flinch back, Romeo notices and gives me a apologetic look. 

After the fiasco in the reception area Romeo fires Gina, We went to his office and I filled out some paper work before I could start,

"I truly am sorry that happened I should have went down there to greet you" he tells me sincerely, I touch his arm lightly, shrugging my shoulders " Hey it wasn't your fault, you didn't man-handle me and you didn't call security , or call me fat and ugly" 

Romeo looks down when I tell him everything that was said, I bump him in the hip looking at him smiling, he looks up and smiles, at that moment I could feel my heart beat a little faster, I blush and look away. 

I have my own desk placed in front of his office and a really awesome swivel chair that I instantly fell in love with, I've placed my stuff into the desk and started my work on the calls that seemed to never end.

Four hours later and I have set up meetings for the next three weeks, hopefully Romeo will like my work. I knock on the door to Romeo's office "Come in" I hear from the other side, I walk in and I see Romeo typing away at his laptop and he looks stressed, " Hello sir, I'm sorry to interrupt but I would like for you to check my work just to make sure it is up to standards for you" I hand him my paperwork of his schedule.

Romeo stopped typing and lifts up my work he examines it and I see a slight twitch in the corner of his mouth. Romeo smiles " It is actually perfect, alot better then what I have done in the past, thank you".

I blush a little from his compliment even though it's silly. " Thank you, I'll leave you be and finish some other stuff is there anything else I can get you while I'm up?" I ask Romeo.

He looks at me and his eyes go blank for what seems like forever so I just stand there awkwardly picking at my nails and biting my bottom lip waiting for his answer.

" Actually I could use a coffee I'm going to have to stay late tonight to work on these papers." Romeo rubs his eyes, looking so tired. I feel kinda bad for him, " Yes Sir what do you like in your coffee?" I smile.

" I like it black and a two sugars, not the fake sugar either please." He says abruptly, I see Romeo clench his jaw and his fists are balled up so tight his knuckles are white.

I quickly exit scared he might blow up  for some unknown reason.

///__///_///_///_///_///_///_///_///_///_///_///_///_//

A/n

HEY GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN A REAL LONG WHILE BUT IM TRYING TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU ALL. LOVE YOU ALL FOR READING THIS FAR. PLEASE DONT FOREGT TO MESSAGD ME FOR TIPS OR ERRORS.