|3|

Updating twice today!! uwu

"taehyung-ssi!"

upon hearing a call of his name, taehyung whipped his head towards the direction of where the voice came from to find another fellow teacher, jung hoseok, with a smile as bright as sun running to him. the alpha was a few years senior and he taught chemistry.

"yes, hoseok-ssi?" taehyung stopped in his track to smile back politely. he continued his walking as soon as hoseok leveled his step.

"let's go to this newly opened cafe just a few blocks from the school building for lunch," hoseok said radiantly. "don't worry, it's my treat!"

the offer was tempting but hoseok never meant it as a friendly kind of lunch but a date slash lunch kind of thing. it had been a few months since the alpha had started on advancing his flirting and courting to taehyung, the first few times were subtle but he had gone bolder as times passed. he was sure hoseok almost confessed to him the last time they ate together, and now it was just on the tip of the alpha's tongue, similar to a time bomb ready to explode anytime. taehyung really, really liked hoseok. he was a very good hyung with big heart and good personality, yet he was no more than a hyung to the omega. he already had someone he was tied with anyway.

"i'm sorry, hoseok-ssi," taehyung started apologetically. "but i need to grade some tests today."

hoseok's bright smile faltered a bit, taehyung felt bad. "ah, maybe next time, taehyung-ssi?"

"hoseok-ssi, i am well aware of your intention but i'm afraid i cannot accept your feelings," taehyung said seriously. "i'm already married as i've said many times before, i cannot do this it will be bad for both you and him."

"but taehyung, no one knows who is your mysterious husband. you never wear any rings, and there is no picture of your marriage either," hoseok said exasperatedly. "that's why i'll tell you again, taehyung-ssi, i won't stop until i truly believe that i have no chance in winning your heart, because i'm truly one alpha with very hard wills."

and just last time, taehyung still didn't know how to answer hoseok, he just stared back sadly as the alpha smiled brightly again.

"well then, taehyung-ssi," hoseok said, cheerful again. "i'll see you next time! have a good day!" then the alpha left taehyung alone in he middle of corridor with heavy heart and guilt.

---

"sorry i can't help you with your stuff, gukkie."

"no it's fine, babe," jeongguk said, his phone clamped between his left ear and his left shoulder as he lifted a box filled with books and some of his personal belongings to be put at his new table in the teacher room. "there's no way i can't do this alone with all these muscles."

a melodious giggle was heard from the other side of the call, pulling a bunny smile on jeongguk's face as he cherished the happiness that radiated from his mate's voice.

"you surely put your muscles in good use. ah, i really want to finish grading soon so i can watch you work out now," taehyung whined, much to jeongguk's amusement.

"baby, don't say that when we're at work or i might run to your class right now," jeongguk said darkly.

"stooop, just finish soon so you won't be late to your first class, guk. bet the whole students are excited to meet you."

"bah, there's nothing to be more excited than having lunch with the most beautiful omega in this school."

"shut up! ugh, i gotta go, you're distracting me, bye, gukkie!"