63 ⸸

Namjoon's POV:

Traffic prevented me from getting to Joowon's house sooner, and the wait was killing me.

I need to know if Seokjin is okay. Why would he mention the word "Hybrid", does he know now that Seokjin is a vampire? I don't trust those two alone for anything in the world.

Not after that night at the club.

"Come on, move." I honk my horn at a car who was glued to the ground apparently because it wasn't moving an inch forward. This is the reason the traffic was so heavy.

There was nothing I could do about it. It's not like it was in power to get down from my car and get into that other person's car to move him or her out of the way, so I had to wait a solid ten minutes just for that person to leave.

However, right after the car left, the light changed to red two times in a row so I was still stranded in between all of this traffic.

I received another call from Joowon.

"I'm stuck in the middle of this traffic, but I'll be there soon."

"Take all the time you need." What did he mean by that?

"What are you implying? Hello? Joowon, I swear-" I bang my steering wheel, accidentally honking the horn. A few random cars honked back and started a chain. This was not helping me at the moment.

Why does he want me to arrive late? Why is Seokjin acting so suspicious? This can't be good. I have a very bad feeling about everything that's happening.

"I can't take this never ending chain of traffic. I'll be here for ages." I use my brain to think of another route to get to my brother's house. A lightbulb turned on when I found another exit.

Yes. This way I'll get there in no time.