0.12

Luke

The next morning she took me back to the hotel. I arrived back to my room just in time. The guys showed up not even ten minutes after she left.

I let them in, the room getting ten times louder.

"Luke, how have you been?" Michael asked while Calum hugged me as tight as he could. Ashton was waiting behind him.

"I've been fine." I answered as Calum pulled himself away from me.

"Tell me you didn't stay in this room the entire time." Ashton said as he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around me, lifting me up slightly.

I laughed.

"I swear I didn't."

"Good." He said, setting me down and placing a hand on my shoulder. "We need to get back to LA. We have to get some recording done by the end of this week."

I sat down in one of the chairs. I had forgotten about the album we had to prepare for.

Michael was looking around the room. His eyes landing on the ceiling in the kitchen. I begged him silently with my eyes not to say anything.

He watched me carefully for a second, his eyebrows furrowed. Then, an amused expression crept onto his face.

"Nice hickey Luke." He said, silencing the two boys who were updating me on the production of our album.

Their eyes were studying me now, searching my neck for what I was hoping they wouldn't notice.

At the base of my neck, right on my collarbone was a bright red mark. If my shirt sat the right way it was hidden. Apparently they needed to see it.

"Oh shit." Calum laughed as he stared at it.

Ashton shook his head.

"Please tell me you used condoms."

"Yes father." I laughed while rolling my eyes.

"So was it just one girl, or did you have a different one each night?" Michael asked.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes at his question.

"Michael quit. Let's get your stuff packed." Ashton said over Michael and Calum snickering.

Fucking children.

Stormella

Two days later

It was ten o'clock again and I found myself sitting at the receptionist desk tonight. Instead of room service I would be clearing out records of payments and signing people in.

I felt a little nervous sitting in the seat. I had a plan to go see Luke in a little bit. I haven't seen him since I dropped him off the other day. I felt like he could use some time alone.

I was so focused on the work I was doing that I didn't even notice Martha come up behind me.

"Hey Storm, how were your days off?" She asked.

I jumped, hitting my knee against the desk. I spun around to see her laughing lightly.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"You're fine. It was alright, I didn't do much." I lied.

I had totally done lots of things, just things I couldn't tell Martha.

"It's always nice to have days to relax. I have something for you." She said as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a folded up piece of paper.