StarWars X Splatoon Crossover

Crown's POV
I would run through the halls of the Squidi Temple at breakneck speed, I would then ignite my mahogany red inksaber, only to see a shorter octoling squidi, She appeared to be meditating, and an easy target. I would strike, however she would roll out of the way and pull out a dull green inksaber in a defensive stance, which was contradictory to her usual fighting style.
Nika (Agent 16's) POV
I would dodge the sith's lightsaber, and now I had a experienced sith to deal with, I already knew that I had skill equivalent to hers, because at the end of our last battle, we had called a uneasy truce, and then we would deactivate our inksaber and walk away from the battle. I had taken a defensive stance at first, this was only a ruse however, I planned to trip her up by taking a defensive stance from form VI Niman, but I would be on an offensive with a custom lightsaber dueling style
Nika's stance looked like this:

 I had taken a defensive stance at first, this was only a ruse however, I planned to trip her up by taking a defensive stance from form VI Niman, but I would be on an offensive with a custom lightsaber dueling styleNika's stance looked like this:

The sith initiated the battle, as soon as she tried to strike I immediately parried her hit, I would then continue to rapidly hit her lightsaber in round, spiraling arks of concentrated plasma.
Crown's POV
As a experienced Sith Lord, I had seen many duellists go against each other, but I could easily tell she was skilled, she could easily beat a few sith warriors, I could tell she was a Squidi Master.
Nika's POV
As soon as I finished pushing against the Sith Lord, I had backed off, she would then change her stance to a defensive on suited to parry attacks, however the stance she got in was engineered to parry shorter, and slower attacks. I would dig through my tan robes, and I would pull out a smaller shoto saber, this one was coloured blue. I would immediately wield both sabers reverse handed, signaling I was going on a full offensive. I would lunge at the Sith Lord, striking with quick arking reverse strikes, but she found a weak spot in my form, and then would push me back with her lightsaber. I would put away my shoto saber, and I would get into form V, Djem So, Which was known as a form which dominated in battle, I would put my dominant right hand closer to where a cross guard would be on my lightsaber, if it even had a cross guard, and she would assume a stance from Form VII (Juyo)which is also a form that was known for its overwhelming speed, and the emotions poured into the Sith's fighting which made the fighting style fearsome, just like Form V.
We would initiate battle, neither of us got the upper hand just because of the fact that we were both attacking at an aggressive force and high speeds.
However, we eventually battled until night, which we just called an uneasy truce, like the last three battles.

Messy is war.
Sith example, don't follow
World Of Pain, it will bring

(A/N)
Here it is! The Star Wars crossover!
There are going to be more so expect some more crossovers
Oh, and Crown is the_iwoomynati 's OC