16th Page: Battle of Ancients

At the Dungeon...

(Y/N) glared at Mars and Kite as he slowly approached, his sword glowing an ominous black and red color, a contrast to Kite's black and blue sword.

"The glow on his sword...does he also possess an Ancient Weapon?" Kite grit his teeth as he saw the weapon in (Y/N)'s hands, glancing at his own sword.

He wielded the blade Zephyr, one of the few remaining Ancient Weapons cast down since ancient times.

But looking at the aura the other sword possessed...was it also an ancient sword like his? If so, things wouldn't be easy from here. He'd had so much confidence in conquering the dungeon with just two men due to the immense power that Zephyr provided him with.

"Mars, you can take him on." Kite gritted his teeth as he spoke. In a way, he was sacrificing Mars to test his own theory, though Mars didn't know that as he nodded

"Good...if that's really an ancient weapon I should be able to figure out how to counter it from watching Mars' fight." Kite inwardly smirked as he thought of the idea. Though ancient weapons were powerful, they weren't invincible. For example his own sword, Zephy provided both speed and power, however it came with the drawback of its range.

On the other hand, it seemed as if (Y/N)'s sword provided speed and explosive power, and though not as much speed as Zephyr, it could still provide quite the challenge if not dealt with appropriately.

"Die!" Mars shouted as he ran at (Y/N), conjuring a new giant crystal body as various mineral clones spawned around him, the Clover Kingdom's mages eyes darkening as they saw the approach. He was simply going to overrun him!

"Zerg tactics, huh? Unfortunately..." And like a phantom, (Y/N) disappeared in a flash of black particles, a black sword arc tearing through the mineral clones.

"That won't work on me." (Y/N) reappeared behind Mars, red and black lightning arching around him as he brandished his sword towards Mars, though said boy only smiled.

"I was expecting you'd do that." Mars spoke as (Y/N) looked down to see crystal patches slowly spiking towards him, making (Y/N) smirk.

"Almost too easy..." (Y/N) inwardly laughed as he saw the approaching crystals.

"Of course, I didn't expect it to be that easy. On the other hand..." (Y/N) spoke as a glint caught Mars' eyes in-front of him, turning as his eyes widened, a sword created of abyssal black void energy falling down as Mars alarmingly turned to look at (Y/N), only to see fading black particles as he turned back to the sword in alarm.

"You're done." (Y/N) grinned as he explosively swung Phantasm towards Mars, making contact with the boys' giant crystal armor, sending Mars flying towards a wall, crashing into it and sliding down, unconscious and defeated.

"This kid...he's not human!" Sol, Klaus and Luck all thought as they saw (Y/N) effortlessly defeat Mars. Since the beginning of the fight, only around fifteen seconds had passed. He had defeated Mars in fifteen seconds...

"Well that didn't help me..." Kite sighed, not really getting a gauge on (Y/N)'s strength due to the duration of the fight. However, he did know that what the boy just accomplished wasn't easy. Mars was an extremely strong person, so for him to fall so easily...just what monster was he facing?