CHAPTER-19

Luring The Cold Hearted Billionaire

PILIT ni Hermes na nginitian si Jane at marahang umiling, but Jane ignored his smile and turn her back at him instead.

His eyes widened when Jane opened the door and stepped inside her new apartment. Nagmamadaling inabot ni Hermes ang pulsuhan nito para pigilan ito sa tuluyan nitong pagpasok sa loob ng apartment nito.

His smile automatically softened so his stare at her. "Baby please? I'll do anything. I will do anything willingly just go back with me, just don't leave me..." I know I was so wrong for hurting you, for choosing to keep every thought within myself and not communicating with you, I know I'm at fault of everything but please let me fix everything too, let me have you again, I beg you...

"I thought you want me to leave you? Diba 'yon 'yong sabi mo sa akin? Now I want the same way Hermes or whoever you are, leave me. Leave me alone."

He hides his pain by widening his smile, just like what she used to do when he was hurting her feelings. "I-I shouldn't have said those words to you at the first place. Jane, I've regret saying those to you, all of those was a lie, I thought pushing you away could make me save myself from hurting, selfish I know. Baby... I was scared that what if you found out I wasn't Tyler? I thought you are only showing affection towards me because you thought I was him; I'm scared to get hurt once you leave me for him—"

"So, hurt you me instead? Because you are afraid to get hurt, you pushed me away and hurt me? Yes, you're that selfish; to think of your own pain but not others? And now that you're hurting you want me back that easily?" Nanunuya at nanunumbat na sabi nito sa kan'ya na kinatigil n'ya.

His mouth opened and closed. He was selfish indeed. Nagbaba s'ya ng tingin, the accusing look on her cold eyes is too much for him to bear. Niminsan hindi niya inakalang magiging ganito siya ka-apektado tingin lang ng isang tao.

Huminga s'ya ng malalim at marahan iyong ibinuga bago muling nag-angat ng tingin kay Jane.

Muli n'yang nginitian ang babae ng ay malamlam ang mga mata.

"That's why I'm willing to do anything for you, I admit I'm selfish and I will continue being selfish, selfishly ask you to pick me up again. Babawi a-ako kahit gaano kahirap iyong hilingin mo gagawin ko, just forgive me, baby please..." handa s'yang lumuhod sa harap nito kung hihilingin nito iyon. Handa s'yang magmakaawa at isigaw sa mundo ang ginawa n'yang katangahan at kagaguhan dito kung iyon lang ang tanging paraan para mapatawad s'ya nito. He used to be always complimented by being smart at any situation, but right now, para siyang biglang naging mangmang na hindi makaisip ng anumang solusyon sa problemang siya lang din ang may gawa.

A week without her is already hellish, he suffered hell without her and he will get burnt by the fire of hell if days without her continues.

He felt like he is breathing for nothing; that he's waking up to live his life forcefully, without any reasons at all. He can't stand another day without her because a week without her feels like he's slowly dying already.

Jane smiled at him but it did not reach her beautiful hazel brown eyes that pains him even more.

His emerald orbs were glinting with sadness as his lips formed of small soft smile but his smile slowly fades away when she slowly shakes her head.

"Can't you see? We are just hurting each other. This kind of relationship won't last long because of its toxicity. We should stay away from each other Hermes; we are a poison for each other. We're no good for each other." Naglayo ito ng tingin bago bumuga ng marahas.

He waited for her to talk, even though he feels like he wouldn't like what she's going to say.

"If there's something I'd like to ask you to do for me, that would be; to leave me for good Hermes. Leave me and don't comeback." Inalis nito ang pagkakahawak n'ya sa pulsuhan nito at hinawakan ang pinto bago tuluyang pumasok sa loob.